NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Barkley - Out for season

CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season

Sanders - in and out of the lineup

Drake - Huge bust before getting injured

Mixon - Outside of one game a bust and injured

Elliot - On a terrible team. Trending to a bust

Jacobs - Outside of week 1 only has one game with over 15 points in half PPR and 3 single digit games

Chris Carson - Injured

4ma9oz.jpg

giphy.gif

Don’t forget CEH and Michael Thomas as well. And these babies have the audacity to whine about Henry. 

• Like 4

plodder or not, he's the safest back in football. he's like 250lbs of muscle that doesn't get hurt and can carry the ball 30 times every game if he had to. over 100 yards against THAT run D and people are complaining? 11 pts and NO TDS is almost his floor in ppr. HIS FLOOR. Man some of you are selfish lol. 

Edited by TroutFister
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

plodder or not, he's the safest back in football. he's like 250lbs of muscle that doesn't get hurt and can carry the ball 30 times every game if he had to. over 100 yards against THAT run D and people are complaining? 11 pts and NO TDS is almost his floor in ppr. HIS FLOOR. Man some of you are selfish lol. 

He missed a game with a hamstring last year.

Almost his floor because he put up about 6+ points last week.

Edited by BMcP
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, BMcP said:

He missed a game with a hamstring last year.

Almost his floor because he put up about 6+ points last week.

missed one game in how many years?
sure yah 68 yards last week against one of the best run d's in football. i'll take that once a year. 

i'm not even a henry owner, but to slag a player like this when he's top 3 at the position is absolutely buffoonery especially in a year decimated with injuries and sickness. Be happy with what you got. I'm currently wondering whether or not i should be starting hasty or mckinnon in my starting rb slots.

1 minute ago, TroutFister said:

missed one game in how many years?
sure yah 68 yards last week against one of the best run d's in football. i'll take that once a year. 

i'm not even a henry owner, but to slag a player like this when he's top 3 at the position is absolutely buffoonery especially in a year decimated with injuries and sickness. Be happy with what you got. I'm currently wondering whether or not i should be starting hasty or mckinnon in my starting rb slots.

Two years of starting?  I’m not sure what your point is, but my point is he wore down to the point that he had to sit out a game late last year.

I’m not trying to slag Henry - just pointing out why people are unhappy with his production recently.

6 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Two years of starting?  I’m not sure what your point is, but my point is he wore down to the point that he had to sit out a game late last year.

I’m not trying to slag Henry - just pointing out why people are unhappy with his production recently.

those people should get a reality check.

6 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Won the rushing title in 15 games? Even more impressed now.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Won the rushing title in 15 games? Even more impressed now.

Right - I think people on this forum are less interested in rushing titles and more interested in fantasy production.

But what do I know?

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I think rushing titles = greatness = fantasy points.

Then tell those complaining that he is about to win another rushing title

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

Then tell those complaining that he is about to win another rushing title

I would tell the babies to just trade him then. He was the RB3 in PPR at the start of this week, I promise you can find trade partners. 

3 hours ago, TroutFister said:

I think his floor would be about 7 points actually. 

15 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Wouldn’t things look brighter instead of drafting Henry you actually took Cook or Kamara? That is where the fault lies. Henry is too damn inconsistent for us fantasy fans. The guy looks like a beast when things go right but damn when things go wrong us owners are not to damn happy. Two games with single digit games, four games without a TD, that is two straight. 

Sure....wouldn't things look brighter if you could have predicted the future and took the right player with every pick?

I get angry at myself for allowing insanity like this to effect me. How sane am I if it does?.........

So much to say that would be ignored because you already believe what you believe and NOTHING will ever change that, so...... why bother.

One thing though....

Cook and Kamara....the only 1st round RBs....PLAYERS with more points than Henry.....................................................................

Drafted before him ........

b b b b wooden it b nicer if ya got all da best players once ya new dey were gonna be da good ones?

Edited by this guy right here
8 hours ago, this guy right here said:

One thing though....

Cook and Kamara....the only 1st round RBs....PLAYERS with more points than Henry.....................................................................

Drafted before him ........

I expressed my opinion I wasn’t happy with Henry fantasy production, that is all. Are we only some crusade to weed everyone to conform to your beliefs? If so. I love Henry he is the beast, I am so glad I drafted him.

Are you so damn sure in every league Cook & Kamara was drafted before? In standard? Those three are so closely ranked even in 1/2 ppr you can’t believe that every league that happen.... 

Who is buying and who is selling him? I am thinking to buy him for playoff [...] here is Henry who got 100yd against one of the top defense who could easily have 2 TD if coach went the script for henry. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

Who is buying and who is selling him? I am thinking to buy him for playoff [...] here is Henry who got 100yd against one of the top defense who could easily have 2 TD if coach went the script for henry. 

Yeah, even 1 goal line plunge in that game and everyone would be universally satisfied but that's how fantasy goes sometimes. This weekend he got 0 TDs, some weekends he will have 2 or 3 or 4 in a game.  You take the good with the bad and hope the other players you drafted help pick up the slack in a down week.....AKA, fantasy football.

I figure Henry to be a high first round draft choice next year as well.

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I expressed my opinion I wasn’t happy with Henry fantasy production, that is all. Are we only some crusade to weed everyone to conform to your beliefs? If so. I love Henry he is the beast, I am so glad I drafted him.

Are you so damn sure in every league Cook & Kamara was drafted before? In standard? Those three are so closely ranked even in 1/2 ppr you can’t believe that every league that happen.... 

Conforming to the truth? Being upset with Henry's production when he's the RB3 is ludicrous?

You want more consistency? Like, consistently score less points than Henry like the rest of the RBs have done so far?

I wish my lineup was QB1, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE1 too but, come on my man. You have the RB3! 

I do apologize for the tone of the first post, though. I might have had a few adult beverages.

Edited by this guy right here