NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Shouldn't be an issue. Conner isn't the reigning NFL rushing champion and heavy favorite to go back to back.

I wish luck to both you and Henry himself.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Pretty sure he did when he played them in the playoffs just last year?

26/149/1 with 3 targets 3 receptions for 17 yards, fumble. just before playoffs last year, couple that with the 100 yard game he had Week 10 vs the Colts.

Let me get 30+ touch game with two tuddies and 200 yards... 

4 hours ago, trilly said:

Stoked to have traded for him, his playoff schedule is league-winning material. Giddy up!

Gotta get to the playoffs first. He needs some ceiling games, more TDs or more passes to make that happen. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Any chance Derrick has a monster game?

It's always possible cause he's one of the very few guys that can legitimately get 15 points on one touch. But realistically, it's unlikely. I'd say we're looking at a floor of 7 with a ceiling of 18. 

2 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

It's always possible cause he's one of the very few guys that can legitimately get 15 points on one touch. But realistically, it's unlikely. I'd say we're looking at a floor of 7 with a ceiling of 18. 

There’s not a team in the NFL Henry has a ceiling of only 18 points against considering he can almost get there on one play at any moment.

23 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Any chance Derrick has a monster game?

Ravens are without Brandon Williams and Calais Campbell. They have been helpless against the run without Williams in recent years. Not even joking when I say 200 yards is possible.

Edited by Finisher

Someone mentioned it but he's the third highest scoring RB in half PPR this year. Been a weird year. I really don't think he's been great, I actually think that's pretty objective, but I will admit if on draft day someone said through 10 weeks Henry would be the RB3 I would've been thrilled. 

14 hours ago, Gohawks said:

There’s not a team in the NFL Henry has a ceiling of only 18 points against considering he can almost get there on one play at any moment.

Yeah but the term itself is a bit misused, most people saying floor/ceiling are really ballparking a range of what's realistically likely within a standard deviation or two.

Tyler Lockett for example technically has a ceiling of at least 15/200/3 since he's done it before, but it becomes kind of meaningless if you use the term that way because otherwise everyone's floor/ceiling is 0 ≤ x < ∞.

• Like 1

Just awesome with another beastly walk-off OT performance.

But, seriously, WTF ARE THE TITANS DOING AT THE GOALINE?!?!  The last couple weeks they’ve tried to get cute over and over again. I understand the occasional PA pass to the TE, but shotgun spread formation, stupid play calling instead of just pounding Henry at least once. I’m pretty sure he hasn’t had a carry inside the 5-yd line the last 2 weeks. I was losing my mind. AJ Brown bailed them out with that insane play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1