NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

Weeks 1-13 fantasy points are important but those are battles simply to make the playoffs no matter how you do it, just need to make it in.

Weeks 14-16 is the $$$ weeks. You want to have a dominant player or players peaking during those weeks and Henry is one of the best.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
9 hours ago, trolltoll said:

Henry would have over 20+ TD's right now without all the vultures. They've really been getting cute around the goal line, which is crazy to me when you have a back like Henry..

Maybe. But when the entire defense is focused on Henry and OC knows that the QB can just fake to him and walk in the end zone, there isn't much incentive not to do just that. 

6 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

Maybe. But when the entire defense is focused on Henry and OC knows that the QB can just fake to him and walk in the end zone, there isn't much incentive not to do just that. 

'getting cute' is rotoworld slang for not giving it to my fantasy player

• "Henry finished the game with 147 yards on 24 carries. He is only the fourth player in NFL history with 1,500-plus rush yards and 15-plus rush TDs in consecutive seasons, joining Terrell Davis (1997-1998), Shaun Alexander (2004-2005) and Larry Johnson (2005-2006)"•

ps - and yet another of these "milestone" lists that the buffoon AP doesn't make (see earlier posts for clarity on that)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

• "Henry finished the game with 147 yards on 24 carries. He is only the fourth player in NFL history with 1,500-plus rush yards and 15-plus rush TDs in consecutive seasons, joining Terrell Davis (1997-1998), Shaun Alexander (2004-2005) and Larry Johnson (2005-2006)"•

ps - and yet another of these "milestone" lists that the buffoon AP doesn't make (see earlier posts for clarity on that)

2 of those 4 went to the same college? 🤔

Must be something in the water...🐘

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, trolltoll said:

Henry would have over 20+ TD's right now without all the vultures. They've really been getting cute around the goal line, which is crazy to me when you have a back like Henry..

Yep had the misfortune of going against Tanehill one Sunday, he vultured no less than 3 from my Henry (at least the way I see it)

nd who do they pull at the end of the game with the big lead, why Henry of course.  Oh what could've been!