NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barkley - Out for season CMC - Has been out most of the season who knows his status for rest of season Sanders - in and out of the lineup Drake - Huge bust before getting injured M

If Henry got COVID his body would immediately synthesize an antiviral to it. Henry would then exhale it throughout the Western Hemisphere (at minimum), ending the pandemic.   (Alshon's soft tissu

update?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, CroNY said:

Elite game manager. This team is mostly Henry, AJB etc and their scheme. Carry on.

This post didnt age well. Tannehill just won the game on that arm yesterday to win their division. LMAO

• Haha 1

Who were those dumb a** posters who said McCaffrey and Kamara were better? Wasn't there a super dumb f--- who said Dion Lewis was better?

Derrick Henry is worth every ******** penny. I hope he had 2000 yd and leading rusher clauses in his contract. 

2 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

This post didnt age well. Tannehill just won the game on that arm yesterday to win their division. LMAO

And his legs. Dudes a gamer. 

• Like 1

To good to not share, DH2K👑 rushing this season:

vs Jags/Texans; 4 games, 761 yards, 7.1 YPC and 6 TDs

vs everyone else; 12 games, 1266 yards, 4.7 YPC and 11 TDs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

To good to not share, DH2K👑 rushing this season:

vs Jags/Texans; 4 games, 761 yards, 7.1 YPC and 6 TDs

vs everyone else; 12 games, 1266 yards, 4.7 YPC and 11 TDs

That's amazing. He's a beast either way but definitely nice to have two of the worst teams in the league in your division 😂

9 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Who were those dumb a** posters who said McCaffrey and Kamara were better? Wasn't there a super dumb f--- who said Dion Lewis was better?

Derrick Henry is worth every ******** penny. I hope he had 2000 yd and leading rusher clauses in his contract. 

Judging by your anger your post is fueled by emotions rather than logic.

Kamara scored 70 more points than Henry in PPR, and finished as the #1 RB through 16 weeks.

Kamara is a better fantasy football asset than Henry.

😏

Henry finished the season as a triple crown rushing winner by leading all NFL running backs in yards (2,027), attempts (378) and rushing touchdowns (17).

Henry's 250-yard performance surpassed his franchise-record 238 against the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018. He had more than 200 rushing yards for the third consecutive game against the Texans, making him the only player in NFL history to do so.

Henry is the eighth player in the 2,000-rushing-yards club, joining O.J. Simpson, Eric Dickerson, Barry Sanders, Terrell Davis, Jamal Lewis, Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson. And the Titans are the only NFL franchise to have two players (Johnson in 2009 was the other) who have rushed for 2,000 yards in a season

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30646616/derrick-henry-surpasses-2000-rushing-yards-tennessee-titans-secure-afc-south-championship%3fplatform=amp

On the daily Locked On Titans podcast, Tyler Rowland discussed Henry’s monster performance in his weekly “Titan-Up and Titan-Down” segment. Of course, Henry was one of the players receiving the “Titan-Up” honor.

Rowland: Derrick Henry of course, despite that weird fumble, he has got to not get so comfortable when the Titans are blowing open holes. I mean, it was a monster hole, so he probably did not think he was going to get contacted. You just have to be careful; you just have to be careful. You cannot do that in the playoffs, but 34 carries, 250 yards, two touchdowns, just an absolute freaking monster, man. He is the first running back ever to go over 200 yards against the same team two times in a row. I mean, what else is there to say? We are watching a Hall of Famer. We are watching one of the best running backs in the history of the sport. That is what we are getting right now. He is a freak; he is a freak. He is the king, man. A monster Titan-Up for the king.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/a-stat-that-is-even-ridiculous-for-titans-superstar-derrick-henry/amp/

More fun DH-2K👑 numbers:

He had more rush yards after contact (1490) than the Texans (1466) and Steelers (1349) had total rush yards in 2020!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

More fun DH-2K👑 numbers:

He had more rush yards after contact (1490) than the Texans (1466) and Steelers (1349) had total rush yards in 2020!

Slam dunk top 5 pick in all league sizes and scoring next year when he gets Taylor Lewan back at LT.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, AlvinKamarasCleats said:

Judging by your anger your post is fueled by emotions rather than logic.

Kamara scored 70 more points than Henry in PPR, and finished as the #1 RB through 16 weeks.

Kamara is a better fantasy football asset than Henry.

😏

how was kamara vs Henry in 2019? 

things change maybe 2021 Henry out scores kamara again maybe he doesn’t but I think their value is about even. I’d take whoever I could get later 

• Like 1

This should be a "no duh" point, but... 

If we're debating Henry vs. other RBs, we have to specify whether we're talking real football or fantasy football. You can, of course, make the argument that Henry is the best RB on the planet right now. In PPR, or even half PPR, it's hard to argue Henry should be in the conversation for first overall pick. 

1 hour ago, ajs723 said:

This should be a "no duh" point, but... 

If we're debating Henry vs. other RBs, we have to specify whether we're talking real football or fantasy football. You can, of course, make the argument that Henry is the best RB on the planet right now. In PPR, or even half PPR, it's hard to argue Henry should be in the conversation for first overall pick. 

Top 5 pick in all scoring formats.

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Top 5 pick in all scoring formats.

Top 5, yes. Not in the number one overall pick conversation in PPR though (despite arguably being the best RB in the league). 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stonej14 said:

how was kamara vs Henry in 2019? 

things change maybe 2021 Henry out scores kamara again maybe he doesn’t but I think their value is about even. I’d take whoever I could get later 

How was Kamara vs Henry 2018?

😉

Kamara has done far better in fantasy since being in the league.  He's a dual threat, and far more dynamic, while Henry's usage is predictable, and downright awful in negative game script.  Henry will probably be drafted after Kamara (and rightfully so), so good luck to you.

👍