NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeVante Parker 2020 Outlook

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're not starting him when he's healthy and in a primetime matchup between two bad defensive teams then when would you even start him? Guys are talking about a rookie cornerback? Really? Pretty m

Remember that Simpsons where Lisa rolls Homer's BBQ roast pig down the street?   Here's me as a Parker owner this season Its just a little groin pull, he's still good, he's still good! It

Are we still asking this question every week?? WHY???

Posted Images

Just now, Dboy94 said:

Who's starting Parker with confidence this week?

No one. He has Gilmore on him again who's probably extra motivated to shut him down this second time around. On top of that Preston Wilson is back on the field and will probably syphon a few targets away. But he does have Fitzmagic forcing him the ball so anything is possible 

4 minutes ago, WSR said:

Sitting him this week. With the hamstring issue and Gilmore, I gonna play matchups instead. Would love to come back here after the game and plant him in my starting lineup the rest of the year. 

Me too. Playing Crowder instead. 

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Gilmore had his number, even before Parker got hurt. 

He had 4 catches on 4 targets 🤔 he seemed to be doing fine pre-injury, granted I was just stat watching.

Parker has tons of talent but I wouldn't put it past him to stupidly manage an injury.  Hopefully he's not out for weeks now.

Just now, Illusion_J said:

He had 4 catches on 4 targets 🤔 he seemed to be doing fine pre-injury, granted I was just stat watching.

Parker has tons of talent but I wouldn't put it past him to stupidly manage an injury.  Hopefully he's not out for weeks now.

I caught glimpses of it on RZ, my point being he was a bad start this week against Gilmore. That is all 

Let's hope for a speedy recovery 

7 minutes ago, kencav said:

Ah....no. Gilmore was on the Unicorn PW.....NOT Parker

20 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Disregard my posts gentlemen, apparently Gilmore was shadowing Preston Williams. 

Really ... you don't say. Your about a day late ✌🏻️

Edited by RunCMC
  • Haha 1