NBC Sports Edge Forums

Patrick Mahomes 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, CooL said:

So, this is not good. Where does 2 quarters Mahomes rank next week? Where does 1 quarter Mahomes rank? Hate to dump the girl I brought to the prom, but might have to do it.

I’m guessing there are lots of Mahomes owners  that went one QB all year and added Hurts late as insurance in the last few weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing the delay in the numbers being announced is because they can't count that high.

no to we won't know or no to cancel the season? i hope the FF platforms allow us to sub out COVID locked players out of the line up. unprecedented i know, but all this for a  1% deadly virus

I think most people learn that giving money back to your employer in any way is a foolish thing. They don’t care about you. The second it’s inconvenient you’re gone. The same applies to the NFL.

1 hour ago, dsrich said:

There is still a situation where buffalo gets the 1. The odds are like less than 1%, but if it’s not 0% KC will play to win.

Is that true? Bills are two games back with two to go, and the Chiefs beat them head to head, which I thought was the tiebreaker (may be wrong). The Clyde injury may have them even more cautious. 

Cousins on Xmas day? Mariota vs Miami?? Woof.

Edited by Olliemets
36 minutes ago, TheForearmShiver said:

I’m guessing there are lots of Mahomes owners  that went one QB all year and added Hurts late as insurance in the last few weeks. 

Yup and I’m one of them. I can’t believe I am/will have to consider it. 

39 minutes ago, TheForearmShiver said:

And Kelce owners, thats the entire point of taking him. You dont have to waste a roster spot. At least there are decent QB options, TE's? Barf. 

2 minutes ago, TheForearmShiver said:

What has been his history in resting players? Is he more or less in favor of resting?

See page 1 (edit: of that topic) where I posted a link.

TL;DR: he's done it every time so far and isn't shy about it.

Edited by Boudewijn
13 hours ago, Olliemets said:

Is that true? Bills are two games back with two to go, and the Chiefs beat them head to head, which I thought was the tiebreaker (may be wrong). The Clyde injury may have them even more cautious. 

Cousins on Xmas day? Mariota vs Miami?? Woof.

There is a situation where pitt, KC, and Bills end up with 3 losses and if it’s a 3 way tie the head to head doesn’t exist anymore since pitt didn’t play KC. I annoy speak to the details at all but KC will play to win this weekend, imo.