NBC Sports Edge Forums

Juan Hernangomez 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/hernaju01/splits/2019   Last year, in games with 30 min+ (14 total games), he was averaging 13.6 on 7.2 reb on 53% shooting, with 2.6 FTM, 2.1

Nah we're good fam.

all aboard 😎

5 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Yes but stats are so boring... Just pts 3's rebs... IDK... I mean I don't complain... Juat sayin.

Reid’s minutes won’t be much. James Johnson is the better pickup if you need stocks and some threes. I like Juancho’s upside, threes, boards and low turnovers. Guess it depends on what you need 

17 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Reid’s minutes won’t be much. James Johnson is the better pickup if you need stocks and some threes. I like Juancho’s upside, threes, boards and low turnovers. Guess it depends on what you need 

Facts

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

In my 16 team league, I was lucky (?) to scoop  Beasley, Hernangomez and Reid from the wire. Is that a bad thing?

I'm in a 16T and I would personally have up to 2 teammates only. I like to stream so that 3rd guy would be that spot for me. Just comes down to what cats you'd rather have. But to each their own, so if you think you'd do well then go ahead. 

Jokic manhandled the bigs of Minn and most (Johnson, Reid, Hernangome) got into foul trouble 5 minutes into the game.

Minn only had 9 players available. So if he had not gotten 2 quick fouls, he probably would have played 30+ min yesterday.

K Martin came into the game and scored 19 in the first half to keep the game close.

In fact, if Juan had not screwed up a 3 on 1 fast break, by running over the only defender instead of passing the ball, Minn probably would have had the lead at the half.

He shot 2-9 in close to 27 minutes. If his shot is not dropping, he does not seem to do much else.

I have him on my team. But I think I'm putting him on my bench this week to see how this goes.

With injuries, the substitution patterns are all in flux. These new players need time to play together.  There are times the wolves offense looks like a fire drill.  The wolves play hard, just not well all the time. Maybe Juan and the rest of them will figure it out.

• Like 1