NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After last season diaster where I would tell myself not to come near DJ with a 10 feet pole...I just walked away from all my drafts being a 100% stock holder...again.    Never learned I guess..

We just need a coach who can convince Watson to check it down to DJ 5 times a game 

If you draft David Johnson prepare to be frustrated when you see D.Johnson Touchdown and it’s Duke. 

Posted Images

He's fine. Back in on the last series. Ironically, the other D. Johnson looks to be out (questionable) with a "leg injury". 

But, why does Deshuan hate him? Daggum...how many times has DJ been wide open in the flats? Does Deshaun not know how to dump-off?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Only 11 rushes.  7 yards a pop.

Not bad.

Low end RB1 as long as he's whole

He looked good bobbing in and out of traffic too.

They're not going to be playing the Chiefs every night and some games are going to be more voluminous, but yeah you'd have to take this kind of game from an efficiency perspective.

This was exciting play.  He scored 19 pts in my ppr league.  I was impressed with his vision and agility.  It’s still very much there.

He’s got good routes as well.

The combination of the pressure that BoB has for the trade as well as Johnson’s talent should keep him an every week play.

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

He's fine. Back in on the last series. Ironically, the other D. Johnson looks to be out (questionable) with a "leg injury". 

But, why does Deshuan hate him? Daggum...how many times has DJ been wide open in the flats? Does Deshaun not know how to dump-off?

Deshaun isn't known for dumping off.  But I'm still happy with his game tonight.  

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

Comeback player of the year. 

I got him at 50 to 1 odds.  Let's go!

He will be a great value if he's continued to be used like tonight, and especially if Duke is also out.