Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Naz Reid 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Soafanforlife said:

Congratulations to the 3 people who still had him on their rosters. 

 

Yup.  I was ignoring the roto blurbs and happily held him.  Dude is just fine.  I don't expect this line often, but it looks real nice when it happens.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations to the 3 people who still had him on their rosters. 

I would argue that usage stat in isolation is not a very meaningful. There are 4 other players on the court in the 22 Min that Reid is on the Court in the last game. (More like 11 min ave most games).

Hi

9 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

Make that 4 people. I'm an owner by default since I own KAT. Had the pleasure of owning Gorgui Dieng and now Naz Reid.

 

STUFF THE STOCKS BABY

Same situation, I have Naz, Dieng, and James Johnson now, as a KAT owner. Dropped Oubre for James Johnson, dropped Brandon Clarke for Dieng. KAT injured, Oubre out, Drummond out, Clarke injured, Dunn out for the season, Ibaka out, with 0 IL spots in this league. It's like musical chairs trying to field a lineup this season. I passed on Otto Porter to keep those 3, which might not have been a great decision, but with the very real possibility that KAT doesn't play again, dropping JJ or Reid at this point in time just didn't seem like a wise choice for me since I have KAT and they're insurance. This turned into a csb quickly, but it felt good to get it out. Injury luck, injury maintenance, and load management this season has been brutal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Same situation, I have Naz, Dieng, and James Johnson now, as a KAT owner. Dropped Oubre for James Johnson, dropped Brandon Clarke for Dieng. KAT injured, Oubre out, Drummond out, Clarke injured, Dunn out for the season, Ibaka out, with 0 IL spots in this league. It's like musical chairs trying to field a lineup this season. I passed on Otto Porter to keep those 3, which might not have been a great decision, but with the very real possibility that KAT doesn't play again, dropping JJ or Reid at this point in time just didn't seem like a wise choice for me since I have KAT and they're insurance. This turned into a csb quickly, but it felt good to get it out. Injury luck, injury maintenance, and load management this season has been brutal. 

 

RIGHT?? Goddam this season has been crazy. I have Curry coming back and OPJ just got in, had to drop Monte Morris. You should def hold the Minny guys while KAT is out. They are giving both of them good burn. But real talks, I just want KAT back. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"I go to playoffs bumpin' Nasty NAZ's new song
And he takes shots and scores high while I stare at the screen for too long"

Eminem THFO remix!

Naz, I never waivered, literally or figuratively...let's...GOOOOOOOO

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dfstout said:

"I go to playoffs bumpin' Nasty NAZ's new song
And he takes shots and scores high while I stare at the screen for too long"

Eminem THFO remix!

Naz, I never waivered, literally or figuratively...let's...GOOOOOOOO

 

still clinging to Ish Smith too hahaha...i dont think you've had any ww pan out, so hope this one sticks for ya

but in all seriousness, Naz has been looking good, just not sure i have a drop to add him

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

still clinging to Ish Smith too hahaha...i dont think you've had any ww pan out, so hope this one sticks for ya

but in all seriousness, Naz has been looking good, just not sure i have a drop to add him

Lollll Ive been the commish of my league for 10 years and have never paid for fantasy basketball

3x Champ

6x finals participant

3x 3rd place

I had Lin during Linsanity

Donny Mitch rookie year

Whiteside's breakout

Klay 1st

Devonte Graham

Wood

Shake

And now Naz

Ive had many work out for me...speak whatcha know lacit...and it aint about me..

Death Taxes and Lacit hatin..lets compare resumes...you wont be able to...

But get Naz..im rootin for you!

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Lollll Ive been the commish of my league for 10 years and have never paid for fantasy basketball

3x Champ

6x finals participant

3x 3rd place

I had Lin during Linsanity

Donny Mitch rookie year

Whiteside's breakout

Klay 1st

Devonte Graham

Wood

Shake

And now Naz

Ive had many work out for me...speak whatcha know lacit...and it aint about me..

Death Taxes and Lacit hatin..lets compare resumes...you wont be able to...

But get Naz..im rootin for you!

 

lol, none of that means anything in context of other moves you call out and were busts lol... the fact you even posted you resume is hilarious

 Stay corny bro!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

lol, none of that means anything in context of other moves you call out and were busts lol... the fact you even posted you resume is hilarious

 Stay corny bro!

Rather be corny than lacit

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

lol, none of that means anything in context of other moves you call out and were busts lol... the fact you even posted you resume is hilarious

 Stay corny bro!

One ish smith ...its funny tho..i dont look up anythin u say...

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dfstout said:

One ish smith ...its funny tho..i dont look up anythin u say...

 

look up? we literally had a conversation a week or two ago about how excited you were about Ish Smith getting the starting job..and i pointed out that his minutes were the same starting or coming off the bench and to curb your expectations.... its called a memory, not "looking up anything u say"

just because you jump at EVERY ww add, you cant then claim youre great at adding ww gems lol becuase you add basically everyone...just sayin..

anyway, Naz could be a good one and thats all that matters... debating picking him up but he may be useless for playoffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

look up? we literally had a conversation a week or two ago about how excited you were about Ish Smith getting the starting job..and i pointed out that his minutes were the same starting or coming off the bench and to curb your expectations.... its called a memory, not "looking up anything u say"

just because you jump at EVERY ww add, you cant then claim youre great at adding ww gems lol becuase you add basically everyone...just sayin..

anyway, Naz could be a good one and thats all that matters... debating picking him up but he may be useless for playoffs

Lacit, lets be friends...I get it...

now on to business... my theory is if he's ballin get him now...KAT sitch is very ominous and Naz is a beast...Im surprised he's available!

Just get him man and we can celebrate together!!

Edited by dfstout
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Lacit, lets be friends...I get it...

now on to business... my theory is if he's ballin get him now...KAT sitch is very ominous and Naz is a beast...Im surprised he's available!

Just get him man and we can celebrate together!!

 

hes on waivers right now... owner dropped during the week of duds...my drops would have to be either Cam Johnson or PJ Washington. Favors is a possiblity as well but im not sure i trust Naz quite yet. definitely not using my waiver on him, so we'll see if he even becomes a FA

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

hes on waivers right now... owner dropped during the week of duds...my drops would have to be either Cam Johnson or PJ Washington. Favors is a possiblity as well but im not sure i trust Naz quite yet. definitely not using my waiver on him, so we'll see if he even becomes a FA

I'm having the same issue. I think I have accepted that I have lost Capela as I don't expect him back now so want to drop him and Naz is looking by far like the best replacement..i just don't know if it will be really short lived and that depends on when/if KAT is back. might have to just make the move now though because i can just sense he will be added anytime now

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Added him. Dropped capela after the even worse update just now from his coach. 

Curious if you mean the update saying he'll be re-evaluated in two weeks? Or is there an even more recent update?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbsholy said:

Curious if you mean the update saying he'll be re-evaluated in two weeks? Or is there an even more recent update?

The "few games he'll play" update...dropopotomus...

Naz is a nice plan B

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...