NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deebo Samuel 2020 Outlook

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. Whose the number one WR? Almost feels like no one is the true number one at their position outside of Kittle at TE. Everyone else is just playing their part in the system.

Aiyuks numbers are pretty consistent the last 4 games hes played (40 targets/26 receptions/376 yards/3 tds).  Those are WR1 numbers.  I think Deebo has the higher ceiling but Aiyuk has the safer floor.  I think both can provide weekly WR2 numbers for fantasy purposes (or at least i hope so).

• Like 1
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're a terrible googler.

KIttle, Aiyuk, Deebo, and only back  up running backs.....against the desperate and broken Eagles.

Deebo Samuel got 25 snaps in his first game of the season. He posted three catches for 35 yards and one rush for 10 yards. Samuel looked good in his limited work, and his production on fewer than half

47 minutes ago, herschel said:

Aiyuks numbers are pretty consistent the last 4 games hes played (40 targets/26 receptions/376 yards/3 tds).  Those are WR1 numbers.  I think Deebo has the higher ceiling but Aiyuk has the safer floor.  I think both can provide weekly WR2 numbers for fantasy purposes (or at least i hope so).

I think it's the opposite. Deebo has the floor (5-6 rec per game / 70-90 yards). Aiyuk has the 150/2TD ceiling.

44 minutes ago, BornandbredHeel said:

I think it's the opposite. Deebo has the floor (5-6 rec per game / 70-90 yards). Aiyuk has the 150/2TD ceiling.

his (aiyuk) numbers have looked pretty consistent in his last 4 appearances (both with and without deebo starting).  deebo meanwhile was not present at all for the first half of yesterdays game until niners were in catch up mode.

deebo, we hardly knew ye....

(15 mins ago) Samuel (hamstring) will get an MRI on Monday on the injury he suffered Sunday against Washington, and there are fears that the injury could be season-ending, Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports reports.

Coach Kyle Shanahan called the injury significant in the post-game press conference, and Samuel has already missed time due to a hamstring injury this season. The 49ers have been decimated by injuries all season, as Samuel could soon join Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) and George Kittle (foot), among others, on IR.

2 minutes ago, Proteus said:

DND. He’s just too Thomas Rawls/Ahmad Bradshawy/Marion Barbery for me.

Love the playing style from like a video game/Marvel superhero standpoint but he just keeps breaking his body parts

... seems to be an awful lot of those kinda guys on that SFO roster these past few years 🤷‍♂️