Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this guy would be trash and still I bid on him because I just had to have one of the RBs from that tier and he was the only one left.

He sucks. Murray stealing all the TDs and he’s not getting any passes.

Edited by Edgeraid
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Disregard this if you didn't pair Drake with Edmonds, but for those of who have, you can only hope Edmonds will be featured. They're now a pass-first offense. Formerly, the offense ran through Drake. Now it's Hopkins and Kyler Murray looking down the field when he isn't taking off for a run. At least Edmonds is running routes.

I might try to pair Kenyan Drake & Marquise Brown for Terry McLaurin or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Before it was debatable whether Mixon or Drake was the bigger bust...today put that debate to rest. This guy is trash. Glad I got James Robinson because Drake will be taking a seat on my bench. At this point if you also own Edmonds, I'd rather have Drake lose his starting job to him so at least one of these guys might become useful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Edgeraid said:

I knew this guy would be trash and still I bid on him because I just had to have one of the RBs from that tier and he was the only one left.

He sucks. Murray stealing all the TDs and he’s not getting any passes.

I didn’t even like him but did the same thing. Had to grab the last dude left.

What utter trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappoint, my only rb1 is sanders, then this guy and some other rejects,

Remember when he said he would carry us to the championship on twitter....... I believed him

Edited by CABLE87
Link to post
Share on other sites

Officially time to panic. 

And Edmonds gets the tuddie, what !

I honestly don’t get it, Drake is a very capable pass catcher, I mean he was known for it.

Why they don’t utilize him in open space is beyond me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Officially time to panic. 

And Edmonds gets the tuddie, what !

I honestly don’t get it, Drake is a very capable pass catcher, I mean he was known for it.

Why they don’t utilize him in open space is beyond me. 

THIS. Makes absolutely no sense how they’re using him. Defenses are gonna catch on to Murray force-feeding Hopkins all day

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I'm disappoint, my only rb1 is sanders, then this guy and some other rejects,

Remember when he said he would carry us to the championship on twitter....... I believed him

 

Right there with you. At this point I have way more confidence in Sanders tho.

Atleast the receptions are there.

Wentz and Eagles are playing like booty. So I’m optimistic that situation can get alot better. 

But Drake I’m just dumbfounded.

Basically a touchdown or bust player at this point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...