Kenyan Drake 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Iggles secondary in shambles ... Kyler bounceback incoming 🎳 

Curious if Slay plays.

Edmonds DNP bodes really well for Drake... would like to see some passing game usage in addition to his near guaranteed rushing TD

4 minutes ago, rasrar said:

Curious if Slay plays.

Edmonds DNP bodes really well for Drake... would like to see some passing game usage in addition to his near guaranteed rushing TD

he'll certainly see 25+ touches - the easier Kyler has it, the better Drake has it ✌

2 hours ago, lml417 said:

any chance we'll hear if Edmonds plays or sits before the morning games? 

2 minutes ago, rasrar said:

Possibly. Hope for a Schefter or Rappaport blurb lol

Cardinals signed an RB from the practice squad today

I have a feeling Drake will still get majority of touches (like 90%) and Edmonds will only be used for emergency purposes. 

last five RBs that faced PHIL (rushing numbers only): Gallman 18/53/2, Chubb 20/114/0, Carson 8/41/1, Aaron Jones 15/130/1, Kamara 11/50/1
15-20 touches for Drake with high possibly of scoring. sign me up.

If you guys watched drake play on the dolphins he’s someone that usually got 2-3 YPC until he would just bust a long one for 40 yards. He needs volume. With Murray running well again and stealing red zone TDs there’s just not enough opportunity here. 

On 12/23/2020 at 2:44 AM, Martinlongbow said:

This guy has no talent. Yes midget started to run again but he has 2 yards per carry. Edmonds is way better. He will never be in any of my teams again

Edmonds is not a much better back than Drake.  I’d say they perform similarly if given similar circumstances. What happened when Drake was out was predictable - Edmonds shifted into that role and had 28 worthless touches - only 3 receptions. The weird thing is that Drake is a good receiver - not using him this way gives the defense one less thing to worry about.  

Drake has been a fairly elusive back over the years - using him as more of a banger does not suit his strengths. He’s being used like he is LeGarrette Blount.  

I think they are both decent backs - just not in a very good fantasy football situation.

• Like 3