Popular Posts

The Cowboys probably.

File this under “things I never thought I’d read.”  

35 minutes ago, sSektor said:

After Ramsay this comin week he gets:
NYG, Dal, Bye, NYG, Det, Cin, Dal

That's mouth watering

Ramsey might get suspended. 

Golden Tate and him had a fist fight after the game.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2

Terry is awesome.

And I really don't think Haskins is as bad as everyone thinks. I know they only put up 17 points, but 32/45 for 314 yards against Baltimore's defense can't be hand-waved away. Is he the next Tom Brady? No. Is he some scrub who doesn't belong in the league? I don't think so. 

10 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Terry is awesome.

And I really don't think Haskins is as bad as everyone thinks. I know they only put up 17 points, but 32/45 for 314 yards against Baltimore's defense can't be hand-waved away. Is he the next Tom Brady? No. Is he some scrub who doesn't belong in the league? I don't think so. 

+1

I don’t think this is a guaranteed good thing. The team may perform better (not even sure on that) but McLaurin may not benefit at all. He was already doing really well. The good thing is he’s far and away their best weapon in the passing game. I hope he breaks out!

1 hour ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

And why do you think that?

Because Washington has the least talented offense in the NFL. Bottom 3 O-line and the worst skill position group in the league, by far.

15 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Umm, Haskins is averaging 235 yards per game.

I'll take the under on that number for Allen.

As long as 150 of those yards goes to Terry, we're good 😎

I think Kyle Allen is an upgrade, how much of an upgrade is yet to be seen.

Won't be jumping to conclusions until I can see him under center for a few games, & evaluate from there. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Let's not get crazy here. His highest yardage game entering last week was 223 yards. He was able to pile on in garbage time for the first time in four games this season against Baltimore this past week and still only managed... 0 TDs. Most of his passing stats (Y/A, AY/A) are inferior to guys like Jeff Driskill and Mitch Trubisky. 

Case Keenum averaged nearly a yard more an attempt last year for Washington when he was the starter at the beginning of the season, which also coincided with McLaurin having 5 TDs in 5 games. If Allen can come close to that, a second-year version of McLaurin should thrive. Surprisingly, I believe this version of the Redskins offense is better. Gibson is more dynamic than Ploddin' Peterson and Logan Thomas adds just a bit more of a dimension.

Edited by Hacksawjimduggan
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Let's not get crazy here. His highest yardage game entering last week was 223 yards. He was able to pile on in garbage time for the first time in four games this season against Baltimore this past week and still only managed... 0 TDs. Most of his passing stats (Y/A, AY/A) are inferior to guys like Jeff Driskill and Mitch Trubisky. 

Case Keenum averaged nearly a yard more an attempt last year for Washington when he was the starter at the beginning of the season, which also coincided with McLaurin having 5 TDs in 5 games. If Allen can come close to that, a second-year version of McLaurin should thrive.

Man I miss Case Keenum. 

Fantasy football makes for strange bedfellows. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Case Keenum averaged nearly a yard more an attempt last year for Washington when he was the starter at the beginning of the season, which also coincided with McLaurin having 5 TDs in 5 games. If Allen can come close to that, a second-year version of McLaurin should thrive. Surprisingly, I believe this version of the Redskins offense is better. Gibson is more dynamic than Ploddin' Peterson and Logan Thomas adds just a bit more of a dimension.

Yes, if a backup scrub can come close to a guy who was an MVP candidate in Minnesota, Terry will ball. 

I predict Terry has his worst statistical game of the year this week. Allen will throw for 220 yards and turn the ball over several times.

Something like 4 for 45 for TMac. I expect a ton of "umm, bring back Haskins, lol" posts next week. But maybe I'm wrong, and Allen will beast. 

44 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

wanna take a peak at 2019? talking two short about careers here, haskins hasnt even started 16 games allen was on pace for 4k last year if he started all 16 games. 

only reason haskins has higher y/g this year is because mclaurin is leading receivers in YAC, similar could be said for allen last year though so who knows. all i know is its hard to get much worse than haskins a guy who threw for over 200 yards twice last year...

Edited by meekzy
  • Like 1