• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Cowboys probably.

File this under “things I never thought I’d read.”  

Was he shadowed by Ramsey? It really sucks to see such a talented player on such a horrible offense. The weather seemed pretty bad the 2nd half of that game, so I’m sure that didn’t help. 

I feel like Terry is such a great YAC guy, they should just try to get him involved more in the short passing game just to get the ball in his hands. 

Didn’t watch the game but I had a feeling this would be a let down. Change in qb combined with a tough matchup. By the amount of sacks the Rams got I assume there wasn’t a whole lot of time for plays to develop. 

Honestly if Kyle allen didn't get hurt, he would of had a great game. Alex smith was overpowered by the rams defense and more then likely didn't get alot of first team reps in practice.

I wouldn't worry to much about him going forward. It was just one of those down weeks against a hard matchup and unfortunate injuries.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Jmiller21kg said:

Was he shadowed by Ramsey? It really sucks to see such a talented player on such a horrible offense. The weather seemed pretty bad the 2nd half of that game, so I’m sure that didn’t help. 

I feel like Terry is such a great YAC guy, they should just try to get him involved more in the short passing game just to get the ball in his hands. 

I watched the game and the rams lash rush was too much too handle. Alex smith came in to replace Kyle allen due to injury.  Sure next week will be better.

Didn't really pay attention to Ramsey as Alex smith had less then 2 seconds to get the ball out before he got clobbered

Edited by jkendrick2
More content
  • Thanks 1

I watched the game, it was just the perfect storm for a bad game. Starting QB got hurt giving Terry his 3rd QB in a week, started to pour the rain, all with a weak o-line against Aaron Donald. He was wide open in the 4th for a 70+ yard TD but Alex Smith missed the throw.

Coach already said Allen is the starter if he is healthy, their schedule is great the rest of the way for the most part. No need to be worried imo

• Like 2

Yeah the chaotic QB situation is going to kill Terry's fantasy season. Need some stability over there; I do think Kyle Allen will ultimately be better than Haskins for Terry, but might take some time.

25 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Hoping for a bounce back game, Bradberry is the real deal though. 

Not sure we can count on this. 

He hit his floor last week in a bad matchup. Somewhat expected (although the expert community ignored this and universally ranked him way too high).

NYG actually held down DAL offense pretty well last week. Right now, he may be the odd man out for me. May sit in favor of W. Fuller and M. Brown. I have no idea what to expect now from K. Allen.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

Is Allen who we want to start?  [...]

Yes, by a wide margin. 

Alex just peppers the RBs and TEs with check downs. 

Allen might not be a great real life QB, but he’ll take his fair share of shots downfield to Terry. 

34 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

I'm sitting until I have a better read on what this offense is going to look like.

I think it's quite safe to work off the premise that it's not going to be all that good.

• Haha 3

Kyle Allen can get the ball to his WR's -- DJ Moore was WR16 when they played together last year. This Redskins offense is not as good as 2019 Carolina's but McLaurin is talented enough to make up for it. He's a rock solid WR2 but will have blow up potential on the weekly  

Edited by Jetdog16
1 hour ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

Is Allen who we want to start?  [...]

most definitely. DJ Moore posted pretty good numbers with Allen as his QB last year.

Smith has always been a game manager, and with all his injury concerns you’d have to imagine they’d run an ultra conservative offense through him. Haskins would probably be better for McLaurin’s value than Smith

There’s not a corner in the league that can shut down Terry 1 on 1. It all depends on if Allen can get him the ball. Giants rank 15th in sacks per game, the Rams are ranked 2nd.

If the o-line can hold up I think Terry is a top 20 play this week. Bradberry is very good though so I don’t see a WR1 outing.

• Like 1

I'm giving Terry a mulligan last week.

Kyle Allen 1st time starting + the Ramsey treatment. Fair to say the kid deserves a pass ..

Reserving judgment until after the Giants game. Before we start chanting bring back Haskins lol 🤫

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2

Benching him. QB play is awful and Bradberry is underrated. Giants are actually one of the best defenses against perimeter WRs and Terry runs only 28% of his routes in the slot.

I initially thought he’d be OK with Allen but Allen only succeeded because his supporting cast was good last year. CMC kept defenses honest.

washington has no run game and no No. 2 WR

[...]

This week, the matchup isn't great either as Bradberry has been top notch.

And K. Allen is playing QB.

[...]

Need this QB situation to settle and get these bad matchups cleared out. Dallas next week.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content