The Cowboys probably.

File this under “things I never thought I’d read.”  

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

3/163/3 my man going throw back moss on these hoes 

It’s a day of giving.

Reward us O’ mighty one.

He’s sooo due for a big game, please let it be today 🤙🏻

27 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

This.  Anyone worried with so much hype and saying this is his “blow up” spot that he massively underperforms today?

I'm always a little suspicious when things seem to line up perfectly for a player to have a huge game. Look at what happened with James Conner against this same Cowboys team a few games back. That being said McLaurin's floor seems to be 85 yards or so. I'm thinking he gets at least that against this team. The real limiting factor probably isn't the Cowboys defense but how many targets he gets and whether or not Alex Smith can get him anything of quality to work with. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a blow up game but I also wouldn't be surprised if he got four targets while McKinnon gets 25 targets for 75 yards. 

Great game for McLaurin, didn’t get a TD but he still looked dominant and his running down the linebacker on the INT saved 4 points, which just might have been the sparked Washington that led to the blowout.  When game balls were given out after the game, I’m sure Scary Terry got one. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kevrunner said:

Great game for McLaurin, didn’t get a TD but he still looked dominant and his running down the linebacker on the INT saved 4 points, which just might have been the sparked Washington that led to the blowout.  When game balls were given out after the game, I’m sure Scary Terry got one. 

He was running around wide open all game long lmao. Dude reminds me of young hopkins just constantly balling out regardless of who is at QB. When he gets a legit QB watch out, top 3 WR potential. 

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

He was running around wide open all game long lmao. Dude reminds me of young hopkins just constantly balling out regardless of who is at QB. When he gets a legit QB watch out, top 3 WR potential. 

Dude is just great to watch. Everything you want in an WR. And having him on you fantasy team makes it even more fun.

Btw, can we talk how clean Logan Thomas threw that pass to Scary Terry. That was a great throw for an TE.

41 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

Really could have been a much bigger day. Smith needed to get the ball out immediately on that interception there was room for Mclaurin to run.

Yeah his was wide open across the middle of the field with room to run all day. 

32 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah his was wide open across the middle of the field with room to run all day. 

He was also wide open I think it was the third quarter on the right side. He beat his man and the CB had no help over the top. Terry threw his hand up to signal I'm open but Smith threw the ball to the left side. Would of been an easy 50ish + 

He hit his projection so that's good, but this should have been a ceiling type of game.

Dallas is miserable in general on D but even more so against RBs out of the backfield. Given the choice, Smith is going to checkdown.

Hopefully more competent Ds latch onto McKissic and Gibson as we move into the fantasy playoffs. Need ceiling.