NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mecole Hardman 2020 Outlook

Take it easy Joshua, things change during the course of a football season.

Anybody excited about this kid? Pretty good game last wknd with Sammie out....again. 

7/9 96yds TD

And Sammie's out again tomorrow. Hoping he puts up similar stats Vs. the Panthers and becomes a viable 3rd option down the stretch for MaHomie.

Giddyup!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flaccidman

Mecole Hardman is the 2nd best receiver on the Chiefs behind Hill. No idea why the Chiefs don't give him more run; he's really good.   FREE MECOLE.

He's yourcole now

20 minutes ago, Hangry Bird said:

Take it easy Joshua, things change during the course of a football season.

Anybody excited about this kid? Pretty good game last wknd with Sammie out....again. 

7/9 96yds TD

And Sammie's out again tomorrow. Hoping he puts up similar stats Vs. the Panthers and becomes a viable 3rd option down the stretch for MaHomie.

Giddyup!

He's always had the talent, it was the lack of regular targets that was the problem.  Last 2 games have been very promising for sure and I think he's an upside flex play as long as Watkins is out, just there's always a risk of him getting you a goose sadly.  And Mahomes targets are more valuable than most other QB targets IMO.

8 hours ago, Vendetta said:

My main concern is that their bye is next week, and I’d imagine Watkins has a decent chance of being back by week 11.

Well, for my team I am just looking at him as a fill in for the week. However, this kid has his fanboys and if he puts up another game of 8+ targets and they draw up a couple plays just for him perhaps KC sees how he can be a game changer. Not sure I have the room to keep him so I would try to ride the hype train and sell high to owners that love having pieces of this KC offense if he blows up again. 

20 minutes ago, Phatpanda said:

Well, for my team I am just looking at him as a fill in for the week. However, this kid has his fanboys and if he puts up another game of 8+ targets and they draw up a couple plays just for him perhaps KC sees how he can be a game changer. Not sure I have the room to keep him so I would try to ride the hype train and sell high to owners that love having pieces of this KC offense if he blows up again. 

I’m in a similar situation I’m really deep a WR, he’s filling in for me because I have 8 guys out due to byes and injury. Hoping for another big game so I can sell and get something for him or I’m just gonna have to let him go. If I see a 30+ game then I may reconsider.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Watkins has been ruled out!

Choo choo! Chiefs are going to air it out and get revenge against the Raiders. It should be a shootout! I'll take my chances with Hardman as a WR3!

Anyone else?

The Watkins news definitely puts Hardman back in play. I'd have no problem rolling him out there as my WR3. And given Watkins' history, a mid-week downgrade could definitely mean another multi-week absence. 

18 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

The Watkins news definitely puts Hardman back in play. I'd have no problem rolling him out there as my WR3. And given Watkins' history, a mid-week downgrade could definitely mean another multi-week absence. 

Exactly what I’m thinking.....I’m rolling out Hardman in one league. I think K.C. Is pissed and they’re not going to let up on the gas pedal in this one, regardless the score. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Strikeforce316 said:

Exactly what I’m thinking.....I’m rolling out Hardman in one league. I think K.C. Is pissed and they’re not going to let up on the gas pedal in this one, regardless the score. 

I was checking snap % and now I’m second guessing myself.

21%

51%

29%

26%

51%

29%

22%

46%

43%

Other players like Reagor and Sims are getting 85% of the snaps or higher. It’s so risky rolling with him and his 35-45 snaps. It is Mahomes though.

• 2 weeks later...