Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darrell Henderson 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

It’s pretty obvious he’s going to go off. He’ll get the first shot, probably crush it on the first drive, end up with 15-20 carries even with this split because of good game script.

Plus everyone looking for excuse to pivot because of the tilt:

 

18 carries, 96 yards, 1TD, 5 catches, 44 yards 1TD

 

Book it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised by how eager many are to sell here. The LA Rams are 2nd in rush attempts in the league. They are neck-and-neck with the Browns with only a 3 carry separation. This is a backfield yo

Because the GM said he wants to use multiple backs? Jesus, you not watch very much ball. About every team but five use multiple RBs. I think it’s smart for real life teams to do if they want to protec

Dynasty owners  

2 minutes ago, Magoo said:

It’s pretty obvious he’s going to go off. He’ll get the first shot, probably crush it on the first drive, end up with 15-20 carries even with this split because of good game script.

Plus everyone looking for excuse to pivot because of the tilt:

 

18 carries, 96 yards, 1TD, 5 catches, 44 yards 1TD

 

Book it.

Against Washington's stout run D? Plus you got Akers rejoining with a full practice on Thursday who got the start weeks 1 & 2.

Henderson was a clear #3 behind Brown & Akers week 1.

Last week once Brown was more healed from finger injury, it was a close split between Brown and Henderson, but hendy was still #2 behind Brown even after his nice week 2 & 3 stat line. 

I wouldn't book anything with this backfield at the moment. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown is basically the Peyton Barber of this situation. One of the other guys should take the job based on the fact they are better players, but who knows if it's Akers or Henderson, and what type of cutsie-crap stuff the coaching staff will do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Against Washington's stout run D? Plus you got Akers rejoining with a full practice on Thursday who got the start weeks 1 & 2.

Henderson was a clear #3 behind Brown & Akers week 1.

Last week once Brown was more healed from finger injury, it was a close split between Brown and Henderson, but hendy was still #2 behind Brown even after his nice week 2 & 3 stat line. 

I wouldn't book anything with this backfield at the moment. 

Logic is on your side. Fantasy football luck isn’t.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trolltoll said:

Against Washington's stout run D? Plus you got Akers rejoining with a full practice on Thursday who got the start weeks 1 & 2.

Henderson was a clear #3 behind Brown & Akers week 1.

Last week once Brown was more healed from finger injury, it was a close split between Brown and Henderson, but hendy was still #2 behind Brown even after his nice week 2 & 3 stat line. 

I wouldn't book anything with this backfield at the moment. 


I agree with this. I’m sitting him for Latavius and Gage [...] until I see how this backfield plays out. The Rams are not exactly an offense you’re excited about and want to be invest in right now...

Edited by tonycpsu
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, aapox said:


I agree with this. I’m sitting him for Latavius and Gage [...] until I see how this backfield plays out. The Rams are not exactly an offense you’re excited about and want to be invest in right now...

Man kidding aside I’d play him for sure over those two. Still has the upside and will get at least 10 carries. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Magoo said:

Man kidding aside I’d play him for sure over those two. Still has the upside and will get at least 10 carries. 


so will Latavius.....and Gaga will get at least 10 targets if no Julio

I wouldn’t trust him/McVay if Akers was sitting!!!

 

Edited by kencav
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, InVINCEable said:

Anyone looking to sell high?

Thinking about it. Not gonna take pennies on the dollar though. He's the #18 PPR RB despite getting no run week one. His situation is more muddled than other RBs in that range but he's a reasonable threat to turn in RB2 numbers. 4 TDs his last 4 games and he looks like the preferred goal line back for a team that has already had 11 scores from inside the 5yl. He's averaging 13 ypc and looks good catching passes as well. My gut is telling my that Akers will be siphoning more of Brown's touches than Henderson's. But there's definitely risk that that's not the case. Henderson is more risky than other RB2's but still falls in that low end #2 range. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jpark211 said:

Im definitely trying to ship him off right now. Probably can get a decent low-end WR1/high-end WR2?

Maybe if you have a real RB needy team. I'm thinking someone more in the category of a Crowder or Tyler Boyd. Someone undervalued but still a solid WR2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nickmo said:

Maybe if you have a real RB needy team. I'm thinking someone more in the category of a Crowder or Tyler Boyd. Someone undervalued but still a solid WR2. 

Boyd?

BOYD?

yea, good luck lol

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Boyd?

BOYD?

yea, good luck lol

I didn't think that was too far off but I guess I was wrong. But that's why we discuss here. It's good to get other opinions on here so we don't look bad when offering trades lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are too many things working against Henderson to actually sell high, unless you're able to fleece someone who's not paying attention. Sell high doesn't work particularly well when everyone who owns him also wants to sell

Even if someone isn't paying attention to the crowded backfield and their second round pick coming back from injury, they can easily look at stats, see the dud from the previous week as well as the 2.5 yds/carry game and come to the reasonable conclusion that he lucked out this past week with two touchdowns

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jpark211 said:

Im definitely trying to ship him off right now. Probably can get a decent low-end WR1/high-end WR2?


You will be able to get that if you send out the offer and then hack the other players account and hit accept.  

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cgu112 said:


You will be able to get that if you send out the offer and then hack the other players account and hit accept.  

Im hoping there are some tacos would see this as a decent offer but most likely will have to package another player

Edited by jpark211
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...