NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

8 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Gase must be upset his go-to RB is down.

It’s fine their second option is a guy that’s been very successful in his career. He’s a bit old though...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

It’s fine their second option is a guy that’s been very successful in his career. He’s a bit old though...

Gore.  Heh.

God prevented Gase from aquifi

35 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

So Ballage failed his physical so he’ll head back to Miami. The Jets lucked out there. They’ll probably still try to pick him up at some point though.

Even God didn't understand why Gase tried to bring in Ballage to start over Bell, so he did his magic...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought Bell was going to be a good value a few months ago, but Gase is such a colossal idiot ("Gore's looking great!"). I'm passing on Bell. I could see this Gase/Bell pissing contest carrying on throughout the season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's the media purposely making Gase look bad. Don't fall for it. Bell is a rock-solid RB2 with RB1 upside.

Frank Gore is not relevant in any way shape or form.

Bell = 2020 Workhorse, Top 12 PPR RB.

Draft at his ADP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
16 hours ago, MurderInc said:

I thought Bell was going to be a good value a few months ago, but Gase is such a colossal idiot ("Gore's looking great!"). I'm passing on Bell. I could see this Gase/Bell pissing contest carrying on throughout the season. 

Those reports are being intentionaly leaked out. It's all fake news.

Gore has 0 effect on Bell.

Draft Bell with confidence.

6 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

That's the media purposely making Gase look bad. Don't fall for it. Bell is a rock-solid RB2 with RB1 upside.

Draft at his ADP.

Yes the media is making Gase look bad. Nothing to do with him having a losing record 3/4 seasons, having pretty much all of the talented players he coaches want out, and then when the talented players leave him they suddenly become 10x better.

No none of that. It’s the ******** media...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

Draft at his ADP.

adam-gase-3.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Yes the media is making Gase look bad. Nothing to do with him having a losing record 3/4 seasons, having pretty much all of the talented players he coaches want out, and then when the talented players leave him they suddenly become 10x better.

Adam Gase:

1) Inherited a Jets team that went 4-12 in 2018. A total dumpster fire is what he inherited.

2) Went 7-6 in the 13 games with his starting QB in 2019.

Adam Gase is the only coach in the NFL who gets killed for going 7-6 after taking over 4-12 team.

Pick a new narrative, this one is played out.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Leveon Bell is currently the Best Value Pick of all the Top 24 RBs.

Still remains true today.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Slow running back with a bloated salary and a bad attitude gets cut today?  Aw, not Bell.  It was Leonard Fournette.  Once Fournette lands sonewhere, the other shoe may drop.

• Haha 1

He is a value pick this year. The Jets revamped their line and Becton will be a beast. I can see Gase using Gore at the goal line though which will be frustrating. It all depends on how far he drops. As my 3rd back I’m cool. If he was my RB2 I’d be a little worried. 

when he has played more than ten games, Bell has only finished outside of the top 15 at the position once

Edited by affliction
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, affliction said:

He is a value pick this year. The Jets revamped their line and Becton will be a beast. I can see Gase using Gore at the goal line though which will be frustrating. It all depends on how far he drops. As my 3rd back I’m cool. If he was my RB2 I’d be a little worried. 

when he has played more than ten games, Bell has only finished outside of the top 15 at the position once

Was he in the top 15 last year? I know  in PPR he wasn’t. Possibly standard, idk.

46 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Was he in the top 15 last year? I know  in PPR he wasn’t. Possibly standard, idk.

Nope, 21st in standard. So the stat is obfuscating context in the same way that saying "LeVeon has never had a top 15 season outside Pittsburgh" does.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I personally enjoyed watching him run for 3 YPC and waste away on a terrible jets team. Again plz. 

If you're playing PPR then you're watching more than a man running into a brick wall.

1 minute ago, Spyplane said:

If you're playing PPR then you're watching more than a man running into a brick wall.

I only play PPR. I know he caught passes. From a real life stand point though he chased the bag and ended up on a garbage team he’s wasting away on. Could’ve been a hall of fame type back in the burgh. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ryansm11 said:

I only play PPR. I know he caught passes. From a real life stand point though he chased the bag and ended up on a garbage team he’s wasting away on. Could’ve been a hall of fame type back in the burgh. 

You're dwelling on stuff that don't matter to fantasy. He's being drafted in the ADP 50's. I don't care if he's going to the hall of fame, I care whether he can deliver me some some stats values in the ADP 50's range.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

You're dwelling on stuff that don't matter to fantasy. He's being drafted in the ADP 50's. I don't care if he's going to the hall of fame, I care whether he can deliver me some some stats values in the ADP 50's range.

Oh, well I think he’s a good pick after the 40 range really. Gore is going to be a pain along with gase, but his floor is double digits every week. The ceiling just isn’t there in that offense. 

• Like 1

Speaking Tuesday, Jets coach Adam Gase said he wanted to do a better job of utilizing Le'Veon Bell as a receiver. 

Considering the Jets' dire personnel and injury issues at wideout, this is Gase's way of admitting he has no choice. "I feel like we can find better ways to get him the ball to help him create more explosive plays," Gase said. "We can get him in space better than we did last year." 

• Like 1

Bell caught 66 passes last season, and here you have Gase wanting to utilize him even more in the pass game.

Bell is running behind LT Becton, C McGovern, RG Van Roten...clear upgrades in RunBlocking over what they had last year.

Lev Bell will smash his RB19 ADP. Top 10 PPR RB in 2020.

Everything else you heard about Bell is just fake news. Draft Bell with confidence. Great 4th round pick as a low-end RB1 to high-end RB2.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Like 2
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic