Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

when you're getting tested, and your union bargained that into a contract, then, yeah ... it's bad.  guy's a friggin' jackass. 

Yeah, in that context. But still not the bad guy he’s portrayed to be in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

Goes to the jets and stinks it up and then goes on IR after his first game this season. It looks like the Steelers made a good decision

 

Yeah because James Conner definitely didn't stink it up last year, or get injured in his first game of the season this year... oh wait.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

 

Yeah because James Conner definitely didn't stink it up last year, or get injured in his first game of the season this year... oh wait.

Connors playing for peanuts while the latter was holding out to be the highest paid rb in the NFL. While having injury and off the field problems....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZappB said:

Gase is probably genuinely happy about needing to start Gore instead of Bell.  

Yes and super happy about signing Bellage (whater his name is...)

"My plan worked Smithers!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lvsaint429 said:

Bell is still a hold for me. I'm sticking with my guess that the Jets start 0-4 after a TNF loss to Denver. After Gase is fired, Bell comes off IR & is actually used properly

 

This is why I'm holding in a league with deep benches but no IR...just waiting for Gase to not be a thing anymore. Surely it won't take long, lol. That guy shouldn't never be allowed to coach on a football field again. 

 

23 hours ago, stay_woke said:

 

Idk if there's a team in the entire league that gives less of a **** about their own players. And top it off you get to live in a garbage city like Pittsburgh. The Steelers will win just as many super bowls as the jets will in the next decade (zero)

 

I'm not from Pittsburgh, but I lived there for 10yrs. It's not a garbage city. The food sucks, but it's not a garbage city, lol. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 4:01 PM, Flyman75 said:

 

This is why I'm holding in a league with deep benches but no IR...just waiting for Gase to not be a thing anymore. Surely it won't take long, lol. That guy shouldn't never be allowed to coach on a football field again. 

 

 

I'm not from Pittsburgh, but I lived there for 10yrs. It's not a garbage city. The food sucks, but it's not a garbage city, lol. 

Which has the better looking women, Pittsburgh or Philadelphia? I also think Gase will coach out the season. I'm just wondering who survives the longest, Gase or Quinn?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of tears in here. We haven’t even seen anything in bell yet this year. So to make any assumptions right now is way premature. Someone though must have got annoyed and dropped him in my league and I swooped him up. He’s probably not going to be a league winner but look at his schedule last 7 weeks. Dolphins, bye week, Dolphins, raiders, Seahawks, rams, browns. He could easily pull of a mixon from last year and finish up strong. Strong hold for now in my opinion. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

Lots of tears in here. We haven’t even seen anything in bell yet this year. So to make any assumptions right now is way premature. Someone though must have got annoyed and dropped him in my league and I swooped him up. He’s probably not going to be a league winner but look at his schedule last 7 weeks. Dolphins, bye week, Dolphins, raiders, Seahawks, rams, browns. He could easily pull of a mixon from last year and finish up strong. Strong hold for now in my opinion. 

Good points.  Be grateful he wasn’t part of the week 2 injuries.  Leagues with IR like mines gave us bench room. You might have gotten players like JRob.  
 

My team is looking strong if he comes back for Byes and the stretch. Heck, maybe even Gase is gone by then.  Hang in there boys!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

Lots of tears in here. We haven’t even seen anything in bell yet this year. So to make any assumptions right now is way premature. Someone though must have got annoyed and dropped him in my league and I swooped him up. He’s probably not going to be a league winner but look at his schedule last 7 weeks. Dolphins, bye week, Dolphins, raiders, Seahawks, rams, browns. He could easily pull of a mixon from last year and finish up strong. Strong hold for now in my opinion. 


this is the exact same thing everyone said last year. His schedule is so easy. And then he was good for 10-15 pts in half and nothing more. 
 

Do.   Not.    Touch.    Adam.    Gase.  Players

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Stashing in the hopes Bell comes back healthy and Gase gets the axe midseason.  Neither is impossible 

I’m banking on this. The Colts are going to bury the Jets tomorrow, then I’ll be the biggest Bronco fan there is for TNF. If Broncos win, I think Gase is fired on Friday 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cgu112 said:


this is the exact same thing everyone said last year. His schedule is so easy. And then he was good for 10-15 pts in half and nothing more. 
 

Do.   Not.    Touch.    Adam.    Gase.  Players

Last year is last year. And 10-15 points are still points. You aren’t going to find that on the waiver wire with RBs. Even though I do agree on Gase bell does have something to prove and has to show something this year. I believe his gauranteed money is done after this year. Just think it’s too early to throw in the towel on a pick that early and his previous history.

Edited by StevenSC400
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today was an embarrassing indictment of an embarrassing coach. Hopefully Thursday seals the deal. The Broncos have been ravaged by injuries too. They at least play hard. Let’s hope the Jets lose or better, get blown out and then they’ll have a week+ to get some interim in there in time for Bell’s return 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is the most experienced coach besides Gase currently on staff?  There's your interim.

Doesn't matter, though.  Bell will be bad no matter who is coaching.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Who is the most experienced coach besides Gase currently on staff?  There's your interim.

Doesn't matter, though.  Bell will be bad no matter who is coaching.

I’m guessing out of their remaining coaches, DC Gregg Williams would probably be named interim HC. I doubt they would give it to Dowell Loggains or Jim Bob Cooter, but this is the Jets we’re talking about 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...