• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I would think the Jets would rule out trading him in the division, but it’s the Jets we’re talking about

meh

he's an albatross, and not exactly someone who will haunt them for years ... he's just about cooked. 

• Like 2

The Jets bidded against themselves and signed a s---y contract. That was when Bell had a really good track record. Now he looks mediocre. A smart team will realize that his market is narrow at best. They will bet on the Jets not finding a trade partner to bail them out and wait for the cut. Then they can sign him for pennies on the dollar and cut him without consequence should he not work out. The Patriots make sense in theory but from a fantasy perspective that sucks big time. That's as bad or worse than now...

2 hours ago, next big thing cp84 said:

We taking bets here? If so, give me the Cardinals.

I know the Cardinals gave David Johnson a bad contract then moved away from him... but they have Drake looking like a JAG and averaging 3.7 YPC and playing on a one year transition tag, so there isn't commitment there. 

Maybe more importantly, their runningback coach is James Saxon. The same RB coach that was in Pittsburgh 2014-18 (AKA when Bell was selected to 3 pro bowls and named to the first team All-Pro twice).

Cardinals with Hopkins, LeVeon, and Kyler Murray would be very fun to watch. 

I don't think the Cards will do it, but this is one of the best posts on here of 2020.  Excellent info and analysis.  Five stars.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

soon he will be sitting on the couch with antonio brown

I was thinking that maybe the Jets should double down and sign Antonio Brown. They're showing us all how they're smarter than everyone else, it just hasn't come to fruition yet.

36 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

You Le'Veon Bell people just simply never give up, do you.  No matter how many bad games he puts up, no matter how many stupid things he does and says, you will not give up your dreams that Bell will return to his former glory.

It's over.  Done.  Kaput.  It is not going to happen.

Bell is not going to get traded to a contender and put up RB1 numbers and lead them to the Superbowl.

He is not going to be a mid-range RB2 in ppr if he lands in the right spot.

Not going to happen.  No team in the NFL is going to trade for this guy, and soon the Jets probably won't even let him play for them if he keeps throwing twitter tantrums.

Show some gullible team manager in your league the big breaking story about how the Jets are going to trade him and move Bell for anything of value.

No one has even watched him really play this year and no RBs are ever successful under Adam Gase. So to make this assumption is nothing but a dart throw. You got people on here hanging onto to JAGs like J Kelley, M Brown etc so why wouldn’t Bell owners be excited about a potential trade. It’s a best case scenario for him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

You Le'Veon Bell people just simply never give up, do you.  No matter how many bad games he puts up, no matter how many stupid things he does and says, you will not give up your dreams that Bell will return to his former glory.

Bell is not going to get traded to a contender and put up RB1 numbers and lead them to the Superbowl.

Not going to happen.  No team in the NFL is going to trade for this guy, and soon the Jets probably won't even let him play for them if he keeps throwing twitter tantrums.

Show some gullible team manager in your league the big breaking story about how the Jets are going to trade him and move Bell for anything of value.

You seem like you're trying to convince others of your certainty. Protesting a tad too much. I have Bell in zero leagues, but it's possible that a team trades for Bell and he produces RB2 numbers. He was RB16 last year on a putrid team. This year's is even worse.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Not a Bell owner in none of my leagues, but this has to be one of the worst takes I’ve seen on here. Bell plays for thee worst NFL team and offensive lines in the league. Have u ever given that some thought? Could it be that u invested in Bell this yr or last yr that makes u so 😤 upset with him and his owners on here? Maybe....maybe not....the old glory days and expectations should have never been set high when he plays for the Jets/Gase. Btw Bell can easily reach RB2 status with a decent line in front of him....it will never happen but Bell would be an instant RB1 if he went back to the Steelers as a starter.

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

😆 Football Team (oops)? They're still rebuilding, so probably not, but it's a possibility now that the division is up for grabs.

Rams? I don't know if they have the cap, but that would certainly be interesting.

Lions? Possibly.

Chargers or Chiefs? Meh...probably not.

Patriots? I think he would help out Cam a ton. That one is interesting.

Edited by tpat30
If the team can ditch the problematic name, so can we.

Ravens raiders seahawks 

Ravens to get a another rb cause why not

Raiders, Gruden might have good ideas with another RB

Seahawks, jets and Seahawks already made a trade earlier this year jets could send bell and a draft pick and hawks get an rb that differs from carson 

With saying this I see him going no where unless he is released 

• tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic