• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

I think people are really underestimating Bell here. I realize we’re on fantasy message board and he’s been terrible for fantasy, but the Jets have been even worse.

I really think Bell will look better on any team at this point. I think he plays great on a good team.

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Osweiler?

Matt Flynn to Seattle always springs to mind for me. He had shown nothing as Green Bay's backup and they gave him 26 million to be their starter but rookie Russell Wilson had him beat out by like Week 2 of the preseason lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yossarian said:

the jets spent like...5 minutes trying to trade him then just dropped him. I spend longer trying to trade a player on my fantasy team before I waiver them. What a franchise....

Their GM claims they tried to for a couple days but I would imagine it went something like:

"Hey any interest in trading for Bell?"

"Are you going to release him if you don't trade him?"

"Ye...err No"

*Hangs up*

• Haha 2

I really think Cleveland is the premiere destination. Especially with Chubb out. This team lives and dies by the run and they’re willing to take on players with personalities/issues (Odell/Hunt). Plus he gets a revenge game against Pittsburgh.

1 minute ago, kdpat15 said:

Does he go on waivers? do we know... or is he free for anyone to sign.

They cut him - he’s free for the taking 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

the jets spent like...5 minutes trying to trade him then just dropped him. I spend longer trying to trade a player on my fantasy team before I waiver them. What a franchise....

I mean it was never gonna happen lol. They weren't getting a single thing for him. They would have had to lose more in a trade then it was likely worth.

1 minute ago, TwoCan Sam said:

I really think Cleveland is the premiere destination. Especially with Chubb out. This team lives and dies by the run and they’re willing to take on players with personalities/issues (Odell/Hunt). Plus he gets a revenge game against Pittsburgh.

Chubb isn’t out all season. No way they run Chubb, Hunt and Bell.

3 hours ago, DJSatane said:

soon he will be sitting on the couch with antonio brown

^Its so funny that it may end like this. The worst thing is unlike some people in 4 team leagues... i actually NEEDED Bell to play this week even if it was with the sorry Jets. With all the injuries its tough finding reliable running backs. Hope he finds a team soon and doesn't spend too much time sitting on the couch next to Antonio Brown. FML

Free at last, free at last. Gase and the Jets are so horrible. How Gase still has a job is amazing to me. He took a RB that was one of the best receivers in the NFL and didn't even use him in the passing game. I would love to see Bell in Chicago. They loss Cohen and Montgomery seems to struggle. I think Bell would be a huge upgrade for the Bears and they have a shot at the playoffs this year.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic