NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Doubtful, but I dunno.

Dude sat out a whole season to get his guaranteed money.  If his agent agreed to something like that, it'd be idiotic.

that was more personal with Steelers than anything else,  it is well documented

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Panthor said:

i would think Drake's on field performance is scaring you,.. guy has been a disaster

That offensive line has done him no favors...watch the film...an dont tell me edmonds is great off of 1 run last week for a td where he wasnt touched

He's already got his money guaranteed by the Jets with this release. He's going to sign with a contender a 1 year deal for whatever their cap will allow, and hope to leverage his performance into a 2-3 year deal next year to end his career.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Will be intersting to see if he plays.  I mean guy sat out when guaranteed 15 mill just two years ago.  If anybody signs him it will be max what Freeman got.   He will probably go back to making music.  

But he made more money and minimized risk of having a massive injury by holding out. 30 million guaranteed and no injury risk vs 15+the next contract+injury risk. If he stayed healthy he would have made more, but playing it safe banked an extra15 million. From a pure risk reward he made the right call.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

The Pats dont Need Bell. The pats are actually more interested in aquiring AJ Green. They are in desperate need of TALENTED WR help....

Pairing Bell and AJG could be interesting. Both have quit on teams in the past and both have staged holdouts.  But only Green got paid for his. Advantage: Green.

2 most interesting destinations to me are KC and Miami.  New England too, but f New England (long may Damien Harris reign!).

KC doesn't need him, but you know Reid loves the idea of a guy with his skill set.  Makes some football sense for both sides.

Miami gives him a chance to be featured, live in South Beach, and make a little more money up front than anywhere else.  Might make it easier for Tua when he eventually plays, and they could even fancy themselves a contender this year.

AZ doesn't make sense.  Is Bell a big upgrade over Drake+Edmonds?

Chicago works.  Not sure Bell would want to jump into a split.

TB is up against the cap.  Don't know if they can wipe out Fournette's cap hit if they cut him, which would probably have to happen either way if they signed Bell.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Pairing Bell and AJG could be interesting. Both have quit on teams in the past and both have staged holdouts.  But only Green got paid for his. Advantage: Green.

Feels like Bell got paid very well for his

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic