NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

Bears make the most sense to me. Pats are a possibility because they're the Pats. No other team really makes any sense. Cards can't run, but they have two good backs. Chargers have 3 good backs, even if one is hurt. KC has good backs.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Exactly.  Which is why he will not be going to any team.

Well might as well pick a team with the best coach, one where you can stick it to Gase twice, and do it while on a cheap prove it deal. Imagine the Jets paying 6 million bonus for Bell to help Patriots win the division. The most Jetsiest and Patriotsist thing.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Bears make the most sense to me. Pats are a possibility because they're the Pats. No other team really makes any sense. Cards can't run, but they have two good backs. Chargers have 3 good backs, even if one is hurt. KC has good backs.

KC has a rookie who has looked pedestrian since week 1 and NOTHING else behind him. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

None of those options make even a tiny iota of sense.

2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Well might as well pick a team with the best coach, one where you can stick it to Gase twice, and do it while on a cheap prove it deal. Imagine the Jets paying 6 million bonus for Bell to help Patriots win the division. The most Jetsiest and Patriotsist thing.

Belichick and McDaniels already had a sortie with an ex-Steeler star.  And it literally tore their team apart.

There is 000000000000000% chance New England signs Le'Veon Bell.

2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Well did you watch the Jets games that Bell played in?

yes, i have, he isn't great, but like i said, Gase is a moron, it has been confirmed, and the situation was bad. imagine starting a new job and knowing up front your boss didn't want you there.  yeah good luck having any shot of success.  and these aren't exactly the most well adjusted people we are talking about either.   being so stubborn about Bell not being good and not even allowing for the possibility on your part reeks of hating for the  sake of hating.  i don't know what Bell would do on a different team  but i'm willing to at least at knowledge he has a chance to  be better than he was with the Jets

Belichick and McDaniels already had a sortie with an ex-Steeler star.  And it literally tore their team apart.

There is 000000000000000% chance New England signs Le'Veon Bell.

You are not making any sense. You a Jets fan?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

You really think he doesn’t get signed? 🤯

Yes.  Bell will NOT get signed.

1)  No other team but the Jets wanted him after his holdout in 2018;

2) Bell was a predictable disaster on the Jets;

3) The Jets were trying to trade Bell and a pick for nothing and got no takers.

Bell is done.  He will never play another snap in the NFL.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Did you just trade bell away? You seem super sour. 

I've read the Bell 2020 outlook since the beginning and that particular unnamed user is not here for a discussion of any data, statistics and or facts. If you want discuss about the pros and cons of owning Le'Veon Bell I would look elsewhere. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

For #3 a trade wouldve cost a team his remaining salary. Now a team only has to pay the minimum. 

More I think about this more I think KC will sign him. I know they flirted with Fournette too

4 minutes ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

I've read the Bell 2020 outlook since the beginning and that particular unnamed user is not here for a discussion of any data, statistics and or facts. If you want discuss about the pros and cons of owning Le'Veon Bell I would look elsewhere. 

If everyone had listened to this unnamed user from the beginning, they would not have paid a mid-level premium price for the literally worthless asset they are now holding.

4 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Bell with his contract attached vs. without are two very different assets

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

For #3 a trade wouldve cost a team his remaining salary. Now a team only has to pay the minimum. 

More I think about this more I think KC will sign him. I know they flirted with Fournette too

Kc did the same thing last year with lesean mccoy

8 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

You are not making any sense. You a Jets fan?

I was referring to Mr. Antonio Brown.  Signing Brown ruined the Patriots season and cost them their 19 season, first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback because he disagreed with the decision to release Brown.

Perhaps spelling it out for you was helpful?

4 minutes ago, trashlife said:

Bell with his contract attached vs. without are two very different assets

The Jets were going to be paying the majority of the contract.

4 minutes ago, yanksman said:

What type of role/workload do you think he'll have if he does sign with KC?

I was referring to Mr. Antonio Brown.  Signing Brown ruined the Patriots season and cost them their 19 season, first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback because he disagreed with the decision to release Brown.

Perhaps spelling it out for you was helpful?

No, Brady didn’t leave due to A Brown. Don’t spell anymore. I don’t care to read drivel.

7 minutes ago, yanksman said:

My understanding is that the Jets trade proposal was that they pay a large portion of the salary after the trade.

3 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

What type of role/workload do you think he'll have if he does sign with KC?

He'd be a good guy to platoon/mentor CEH possibly. I could really see that one. Wouldn't surprise me to see him with the red-zone and third down work.

Edited by LongBalls
  • Like 2

TBH I’d love to see Bell with Chicago even if it’s just one year, I am completely bias though. 

as a fan I’d like to see him with Arizona, New England, Houston, or Pittsburgh. Yep, I said it. I think they deserve each other.

• tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic