NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, gotamancrushontombrady said:

Listen this guy was drafted as an RB2/3.  Can't tell me him landing in a high powered offense with handful of targets and a handful of carries is somehow worse than him getting 15 carries with the Jets.  Anything more is a cherry.  KC obviously the best from that perspective, followed by Chi.  Mia maybe, but tough run D schedule going forward but for a handful.

Anyone who saw that video with him and Chris Jones try and tell me he's not going to KC.

that video was from last year.  

I still think opportunity wise (starting job on a good team and offense) Buffalo makes the most sense, but who knows if he wants in there 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gotamancrushontombrady said:

Listen this guy was drafted as an RB2/3.  Can't tell me him landing in a high powered offense with handful of targets and a handful of carries is somehow worse than him getting 15 carries with the Jets.  Anything more is a cherry.  KC obviously the best from that perspective, followed by Chi.  Mia maybe, but tough run D schedule going forward but for a handful.

Anyone who saw that video with him and Chris Jones try and tell me he's not going to KC.

That video is old I believe. I still feel KC is where he goes. 

Dolphins and Bills make the most sense to me if he wants to get the most volume and have a chance to rebuild his value to get another big contract. Chiefs obviously if he cares more about winning. The Bills though seem like a good fit if he wants both of those things. He could walk right in to a heavy workload and be on a 4-1 team that is lacking a big playmaker at RB.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So as expected, he is definitely prioritizing a situation where he starts as the featured back. Could see him immediately starting for the Bills and Dolphins. He's probably hesitant to sign with KC because I'm not sure they'd give him the guaranteed start over CEH, if they would, I'm sure he would instantly sign.

Just now, JetsAwesome said:

Bills make  most sense since they have a combo of both - singletary value obvously takes major hit as hell likely become a COP back and Moss value pretty much erased.

And he gets to shove it in Gases’ face

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Dolphins and Bills make the most sense to me if he wants to get the most volume and have a chance to rebuild his value to get another big contract. Chiefs obviously if he cares more about winning. The Bills though seem like a good fit if he wants both of those things. He could walk right in to a heavy workload and be on a 4-1 team that is lacking a big playmaker at RB.

Does he really need a heavy workload to set himself up for a nice contract next season? If he goes to KC and works in a 50/50 timeshare with CEH and looks great, will teams be reluctant to sign him because he wasn't a workhorse? Doubt it

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Would likely be an even split in KC. He'd definitely be the workhorse in Miami. He would likely get 60-70% in front of Singletary and Moss would probably be the towel boy. Bills makes the most sense if he wants to win and be the feature back.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Blats said:

Out of the three, as a Broncos fan it pains me to say, I feel like he’d get best utilization under Andy Reid. 

doubtful. Too many weapons and Mahomes isn’t going to just start handing it off 20+ times a game and checking down instead of going downfield to Hill and Kelce.  It’s not like CEH will be erased either 

He's an idiot if he chooses Miami over the Chiefs/Bills. You'd rather get 20 touches on a team going nowhere than 10 touches on a SB contender? My money's on KC. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
Just now, BGDDYKWL said:

He's an idiot if he chooses Miami over the Chiefs/Bills. You'd rather get 20 touches on a team going nowhere than 10 touches on a SB contender? 

I mean...he chose $$ over everything when he signed with the Jets...wouldn’t put it past him