• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

Does anyone else notice how completely stoned he is in every single picture?

He doesn't want to play tackle football he wants to smoke toads, eat nachos, and play Xbox all day and laugh at the fools that are still paying him for what he did 3 years ago.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Only a horribly-run franchise would sign Bell to a multi-year deal at this point.

So Miami it is.

Only a horribly run franchise would sign him period unless they are a contender and need an RB. So Bills and Chiefs make sense for the year. Dolphins don’t make sense at all.

However they’re the Dolphins so will see...

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

If true, Miami is the only team that can afford him. 

You must mean between Miami, Buffalo, and KC? Because there are 8 other teams that could sign him with more cap space than Miami. Not counting Jets of course. One team, the Patriots, are also rumored to have interest. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

You must mean between Miami, Buffalo, and KC? Because there are 8 other teams that could sign him with more cap space than Miami. Not counting Jets of course. One team, the Patriots, are also rumored to have interest. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

Correct. Just among the big 3 who have been touted as signing him. 

4 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Only a horribly-run franchise would sign Bell to a multi-year deal at this point.

So Miami it is.

The team's that are after him in general are Miami, Buffalo, KC and New England. Sounds like good franchises to me.

3 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Does anyone else notice how completely stoned he is in every single picture?

He doesn't want to play tackle football he wants to smoke toads, eat nachos, and play Xbox all day and laugh at the fools that are still paying him for what he did 3 years ago.

Awesome detective work there i'm sure it has nothing to do with being on the worst team in football for two years

4 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

His agent is using other teams to get KC to up their offer.

Which to me is stupid, seeing as KC is the team (in my opinion) who least needs him to repeat as SB champs. Bell ain't gonna stop Carr from dropping 40+ on you. 

7 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

The team's that are after him in general are Miami, Buffalo, KC and New England. Sounds like good franchises to me.

Awesome detective work there i'm sure it has nothing to do with being on the worst team in football for two years

Miami? They haven’t been relevant in 20 years.