• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

Just now, Gohawks said:

Miami? They haven’t been relevant in 20 years. 

Worst franchise on the list but surely on the rise. Got one of the most respected up and coming coaches in the league, a potential young stud in Tua and some nice pieces on Defense. 

5 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Worst franchise on the list but surely on the rise. Got one of the most respected up and coming coaches in the league, a potential young stud in Tua and some nice pieces on Defense. 

I really don’t get the hype with that head coach. Seems like media fluff to me

17 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

His agent is using other teams to get KC to up their offer.

KC cannot compete financially with Miami. If he goes to KC it’s as a contributing player toward a SB. I believe Bell wants to be THE GUY! Money, home, weather, taxes, feature opportunity = Miami as I stated from the beginning. Bills would work if he takes less and Pats would never go more than a 1 year deal. Miami bound!

Going from the Jets to the Dolphins is pointless. They are both Losing organizations. The Only plus is the Miami weather.

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Chiefs would be unwise to dump significant money into a position they JUST spent a first round pick on and with a quarterback on the books for a quarter billy. Also, Will Smith just followed him on Twitter. 

So then Bell has to be going to Bel Aire right? The Bell Aire Bandits

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Going from the Jets to the Dolphins is pointless. They are both Losing organizations. The Only plus is the Miami weather.

So then Bell has to be going to Bel Aire right? The Bell Aire Bandits

Lol, and he'd be getting paid from the Jets & The Dolphins. Bell obviously only cares about money, lets be real. 

3 hours ago, yanksman said:

Both McDermott and Flores have been quoted as saying there's interest. 

If you read McDermott's quote, he actually says the team explores every situation they think could help improve.  He stopped well short of saying they were actually interested in Bell.

5 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He's an idiot if he chooses Miami over the Chiefs/Bills. You'd rather get 20 touches on a team going nowhere than 10 touches on a SB contender? My money's on KC. 

The Dolphins going nowhere? That is really shortsighted.
They played the Patriots on the road, they went toe to toe with the Seahawks for over 50 minutes, were 1 yard away from beating Buffalo, handled JAX easily and obliterated a team that was in the Superbowl last year. This is a much better team that most people realize.
With LeVeon's running game, based on vision more than O-line, the Dolphins could win the division.

• Like 1

Don’t care where he goes as long as it’s not KC or LV.  He was dropped today as well, so I will be trying to scoop.  

I’m a believer in LB. I think wherever he goes he will do well.  He’s a knucklehead, but IMO he has elite ability he can tap into if he’s motivated.   Esp if it a a team like MIA, BUFF, even NE where he can be featured.  Think both KC & LV would be too much of a split for him to want to go there. 

2 minutes ago, JCD said:

They played the Patriots on the road, they went toe to toe with the Seahawks for over 50 minutes, were 1 yard away from beating Buffalo, handled JAX easily and obliterated a team that was in the Superbowl last year. This is a much better team that most people realize.
With LeVeon's running game, based on vision more than O-line, the Dolphins could win the division.

Agree.

Like I said before, Flores is no joke and he's turning things around. The offensive pieces are already there and the D has been surprisingly...surprising.

He immediately becomes the man here with Gaskin sprinkled in here or there.

13 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Chiefs would be unwise to dump significant money into a position they JUST spent a first round pick on and with a quarterback on the books for a quarter billy. Also, Will Smith just followed him on Twitter. 

The actor? 

7 minutes ago, JCD said:

I view this as a 1-year rental. If not, all fair points. But generally with a 1-year rental salaries are fairly similar, so if it's me the Chiefs are my preference, and I'd still say Buffalo > Miami. 

7 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Sounds like its Miami or KC. 

If it was KC or Miami I feel like he woulda made that choice by now. Something more dark and sinister is waiting in the shadows...and it wears a Hoodie.