• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, JCD said:

The Dolphins going nowhere? That is really shortsighted.
They played the Patriots on the road, they went toe to toe with the Seahawks for over 50 minutes, were 1 yard away from beating Buffalo, handled JAX easily and obliterated a team that was in the Superbowl last year. This is a much better team that most people realize.
With LeVeon's running game, based on vision more than O-line, the Dolphins could win the division.

😂😂😂 the 49ers that were in the Superbowl last year are all on IR... A bunch of guys wearing the same jerseys played, sure.

Miami is garbage. Is Fitz still fooling people his early success could continue into the season? How many times do you need to see this to knowhow it ends?

Won't be shocked if this is all smoke and mirrors.

Yeah Belichick is really desperate to stop Miami from signing a running back who averages 3.2 yards a carry and has not had a run over 20 yards long in years.

2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Won't be shocked if this is all smoke and mirrors.

Yeah Belichick is really desperate to stop Miami from signing a running back who averages 3.2 yards a carry and has not had a run over 20 yards long in years.

Oh my god... He hasn't had a 20 yard run since 2017???? What???

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Worst franchise on the list but surely on the rise. Got one of the most respected up and coming coaches in the league, a potential young stud in Tua and some nice pieces on Defense. 

When you pick 5th overall not hard to be "on the rise".

5 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

They used to say this when Randy Moss was with the Raiders, everyone faded him when he went to New England, I'm sure you know what happened

I heard one of the sport jocks today on WEEI mention that. Then they debated the position RB vs WR . We all have opinions.

Bell will not be another Moss . 

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It has ramifications on other backs that are fantasy relevant. That is the only reason why this is relevant. I guaranteed the majority of people commenting here don't even own him anywhere, myself included. 

Correct, I'm just a CEH owner here for the party...hoping my first round pick isn't going to become a backup.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Its not Bell's fault the Jets are horrible and also didnt know how to use him. Another reason why I dont want him in Miami...

I think people are going to figure out that this is not all the Jets fault. Bell made it clear he only cared about money, not winning, not continuing to put up big numbers. If he cared about any of that, he would have taken Pittsburgh's offer and stayed in that situation. 

4 minutes ago, atdharris said:

I think people are going to figure out that this is not all the Jets fault. Bell made it clear he only cared about money, not winning, not continuing to put up big numbers. If he cared about any of that, he would have taken Pittsburgh's offer and stayed in that situation. 

It's been discussed ad nauseam the Steeler's guaranteed money offered on their contract was downright atrocious and amounted to what would had been another franchise tag. 

• Thanks 2

This just in...

Live transcript between Bell and Coach Reid

Bell - I just need to know I'm going to be the man. I want a 70/30 split. Minimum. Plus a decent bag. 

Reid - Lev, baby, we spent a high pick on the rookie. Downgrading him now will crush his trajectory and stunt his growth. We're trying to get this kid into the endzone. Have you seen what they are saying about him in Rotoworld forums? They're calling him a low end RB2.

Bell - Hold on, Miami is on the other line. 

• Haha 5