• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

Just now, The 7th Beatles said:

Adam Schefter said Bell is signing with the Chiefs since Twitter is down I can't post it, but just seen him talking on Sportscenter

Yeah that, also got an alert about it

• Like 1

I think Bell to Miami would be best for fantasy.  I think he could potentially be a monster there.  In KC, I just see a souped up version of Running Back roulette we saw last year with WIliams and Mccoy.  That would not be fun.

3 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

so he will get even less....

CEH has 81 carries, 27 targets
Williams has 11 carries, 11 targets
Thompson has 6 carries, 3 targets

CEH gets 78% of the offensive volume run through the rb currently...CEH isn't even in the top 12 as an rb in fantasy, getting Bell would CRUSH his value. 

Might not be the most predictive frame of reference. I’d think McCoy and D Will when he was healthy last year might be better to work off. 

This is the one offense where volume isn’t necessarily king imo.

Edited by Magoo
2 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

not if the play them together and line him up in slot.  There is no reason this can semi resemble a Hunt/Chubb  or Ekeler/Gordon committee where both are fantasy relevant and score buckets of TDs.

The browns and chargers actually run the ball. The chiefs don’t. Mahomes barely even uses his RBs. And with CEH there it’s going to be even worst.

1 minute ago, Magoo said:

Might not be the most predictive frame of reference. I’d think McCoy and D Will when he was healthy last year might be better to work off. 

This is the one offense where volume isn’t necessarily king imo.

considering bell has just joined the chiefs, lets wait and see what happens...quite frankly it's all doom and gloom for ceh for at least this year. imo

• Like 1
Just now, trolltoll said:

Wow his value just sky rocketed. 

sky rocket is a bit much, hes gonna share the ball with ceh who for the most part has been an effective runner. buffalo was the team that would have given him the most value because moss and singletary absolutely suck. 

• Like 1
Just now, TroutFister said:

sky rocket is a bit much, hes gonna share the ball with ceh who for the most part has been an effective runner. buffalo was the team that would have given him the most value because moss and singletary absolutely suck. 

I have no idea why people are thrilled about this. I hope they are right and I’m wrong own both CEH and bell and I just see both being flex plays.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

A top3 pass catching back in the league just signed with one of the best passing offenses in the league? Not to mention CEH struggles at the goal line standing at 5'7", so Bell will, in all likelihood, get the goal line work. Yeah, he skyrocketed. We're going from an awful Jets situation to James White on steroids in PPR.

Edited by harck
  • Like 6