• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kramjam24 said:

You got kelce and hill who else is there to feed?

Watkins when he's healthy and Hardman when he's not.

This signing is going to make their playaction, and subsequently their downfield threats, even more lethal.

Back to Back??? Dude he's going to revive his career in KC and look like a stud again

Guess who declined a leveon bell trade earlier this season while he was on IR

Clown GIFs | Tenor

Edited by CABLE87
  • Haha 1

on a different note, i would not be surprised if i saw both CEH and Bell on the field at the same time a lot.  imagine the damage with Bell in the slot and CEH in the backfield... reverses, jet sweeps, etc.. if everything works out with Reids vision it is going to be fun watching KC rest of the season. even more than they already are

It'll be pretty even I'd think. They won't throw CEH to the curb, but needed someone better than the previous alternatives. Bell will likely end up with the valuable goal-line work since the current backfield has been abysmal in terms of converting short yardage. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, einstein2u said:

so anyone trade for him?

image.png.43eac34bbb0d69e6f9e8bd49cbc53a49.png

I traded for him last night for Cam Newton after the owner lost Dak not with the news he's telling everyone to veto the trade so it doesn't go through 🤣😅

• Haha 6
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic

Everybody acting like Bell is the same elite RB he was 3-4 years ago. Not saying he still doesn’t have the talent but there’s a chance he’s just simply not at the level he once was. Garbage team or not, he hasn’t showed any signs of elite production since he’s played there. Time will tell if this dude still has it from all those years ago. I know David Johnson doesn’t, but Bell gets a pass playing on the Jets... It’ll be interesting to watch either way.

• Like 2

High level view, CEH is the future and he will have a great mentor in Bell.

For 2020, I think Bell and CEH split carries.

In addition, Bell will have the impact carries (redzone, goaline, 2 min) along with 3rd down and pass downs due to his superior pass block and route running.

Bell = RB2 with some RB1 weeks due to KC averaging 28-35 points per week

CEH = RB3/Flex

No matter how you view it, CEH's ADP no way justifies this scenario today.  Huge loss to CEH owners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2