NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

26 minutes ago, harck said:

Who is trotting him out tomorrow over their RB1s/RB2s? Any brave souls? 😂

I don't have the stones to, but honestly, I do think he is going to go berserk and Chiefs will let him loose.

I'm flexing him over Gaskin in a half-PPR.  It's a combination of (1) it's just going to feel fun to roll with Bell for the revenge game, (2) KC should crush the Jets so I'm assuming Bell will be burning the clock a lot rather than KC wanting to rely on CEH, and (3) since it's Tua's first game I'm a bit wary of using Gaskin.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, harck said:

Who is trotting him out tomorrow over their RB1s/RB2s? Any brave souls? 😂

I don't have the stones to, but honestly, I do think he is going to go berserk and Chiefs will let him loose.

Let's goooooo! I need some 2014 Steve Smith magic where he went out and torched the Panthers for 2 TD's after they released him the season before.

10 hours ago, Cardiak said:

I'm still waiting for his "best season". If he sells again, I'm dropping. 

I read this about 10 times, and still have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 3

Heres my take, it really depends on ur roster, im in a position where i am starting both CEH and Bell, i have no idea how this will ahake out, but with the chiefs being 20 point favorites, and vs bells old team, i see both getting legit work after the dust has settled.  I think next week will be when we find out who the bell cow is and who is the cuff based on this week

3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well for everyone that were excited with him going to the chiefs hope your happy. Now all the chiefs RBs are worthless.

yep...not sure what Reid was thinking adding Bell if he was just gonna have mahones throw all day

3 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

KC is one of the last places I’d want a RB I own to land.  Painfully obvious if you watch their games.

Damien Williams was productive when he was out there 

• Haha 1