• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

Is the Bell takeover complete? Didn't watch the game... For the Bell owners who allowed their "optiimism" to spill over into the CEH thread. Please don't disappear. Please come back and share your thoughts. Tell us how next week will be different. 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Is the Bell takeover complete? Didn't watch the game... For the Bell owners who allowed their "optiimism" to spill over into the CEH thread. Please don't disappear. Please come back and share your thoughts. Tell us how next week will be different. 

CEH 6 rush att 21 rushing yards.. 3 targets 3 rec 10 yards

Bell 6 rush att 7 rush yards.. 3 targets 3 rec 31 yards

Neither back did much this game. Mahomes took the game over himself. Attempts in both passing and rushing were split. CEH has the edge as he definitely out snapped Bell 33-17, but I think its too early to rule Bell out as he produced the same if not a little more than CEH with literally half the snaps.

1 minute ago, Nappyroots said:

CEH 6 rush att 21 rushing yards.. 3 targets 3 rec 10 yards

Bell 6 rush att 7 rush yards.. 3 targets 3 rec 31 yards

Neither back did much this game. Mahomes took the game over himself. Attempts in both passing and rushing were split. CEH has the edge as he definitely out snapped Bell 33-17, but I think its too early to rule Bell out as he produced the same if not a little more than CEH with literally half the snaps.

This level-headed response is NOT what was being plastered in here and in the CEH thread leading up to this game. Just curious why not. That's all. Thanks for the stats. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted this in the CEH thread, but both backs look dead for fantasy purposes. They both have high upside every game, but this near 50/50 split in terms of opportunities kills them both. KC doesn't rely on RBs and the limited volume makes them both a hard start.  

And as for the "well both games were blowouts" response, well, KC is going to continue blowing out a lot of teams.

Edited by harck
  • Thanks 1

This one got WAY out of hand early.  I think that is why CEH did not play more snaps.

Bell, even in garbage time against an already vanquished foe, was a complete joke as expected.

I know you Bell people are never, ever, ever going to let it go, but 6 carries for 7 yards is Jonathan Taylor-esque.

But no matter how many times Bell flops on the field, his supporters will still be arguing that he is one of the most talented running backs in the league, and just needs the right opportunity to get one MORE big contract.

I expect we will be reading pro-Bell takes even a year or two after he is out of the league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone planning on starting Bell this week against Carolina?  I was told that Bell is a high end RB2 in PPR leagues now that he is on KC.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Anyone planning on starting Bell this week against Carolina?  I was told that Bell is a high end RB2 in PPR leagues now that he is on KC.

I am as my RB2.  Sort of forced to, as Ive made some trades to focus on high volume WRs just cause there are so few reliable RBs.  I'm not worried about what has happened so far.  I think he is a lock for 3-4 catches every week and he is on a good offense. Could care less if CEH is getting 85% of the carries. 8 or 9 touches in the KC offense is better than alot of situations out there

Where did everyone go? Why is this thread so far down the list? Weeks ago Bell was a league winner and CEH was doomed. Please Bell owners and trolls, don't disappear on us now. Tell us how next week will be his week. Please!!!!! I thought KC was the PERFECT landing spot for him... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, harck said:

SharkSwimmer was right all along..

I wouldn’t really call that right. No one is getting any real opportunity. CEH had 5 carries for 14 yards bell had 4 carries for 4 yards. 9 rushes total lol. To makes things worst D Williams still had snaps. No one is going to benefit because of the situation on the chiefs. Not necessarily because of skill. They are fine with mahomes throwing the ball all game. 

3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I wouldn’t really call that right. No one is getting any real opportunity. CEH had 5 carries for 14 yards bell had 4 carries for 4 yards. 9 rushes total lol. To makes things worst D Williams still had snaps. No one is going to benefit because of the situation on the chiefs. Not necessarily because of skill. They are fine with mahomes throwing the ball all game. 

Eh the touches look close, but I'm pretty sure when the snap count comes out it's going to look bad. Looked like 60% CEH, 25% Williams, 10-15% Bell to me. Not a good sign for his 3rd week in. Seems like the coaching staff has relegated him to nothing more than a depth play.

I was expecting Bell to get a lot more work in the passing game and serve as pass protection for Mahomes more often, neither of these things seem to be happening and they are both his strong suits.

Edited by harck
6 minutes ago, harck said:

Eh the touches look close, but I'm pretty sure when the snap count comes out it's going to look bad. Looked like 60% CEH, 25% Williams, 10-15% Bell to me. Not a good sign for his 3rd week in. Seems like the coaching staff has relegated him to nothing more than a depth play.

I was expecting Bell to get a lot more work in the passing game and serve as pass protection for Mahomes more often, neither of these things seem to be happening and they are both his strong suits.

So I get it with the snap counts but again if mahomes is airing the ball all game they don’t mean too much. CEH being out there to block more than bell won’t help your fantasy team either. When it comes to actual touches it’s been fairly close between CEH and bell and Williams being sprinkled in. Even at the goal line they would rather run a trick play. Again there’s just not enough opportunity to go around for any running back on this team.

Edited by StevenSC400

CEH owner checking in just to say how wrong all the Bell owners were. Not saying CEH is much better, but at least he is rosterable. Bell is nothing more than a handcuff.

I remember everyone saying this would be Bell’s backfield. Not so fast.

• Thanks 1