NBC Sports Edge Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

CEH owner checking in just to say how wrong all the Bell owners were. Not saying CEH is much better, but at least he is rosterable. Bell is nothing more than a handcuff.

I remember everyone saying this would be Bell’s backfield. Not so fast.

He's Darrel Williams handcuff. Sadly its become the Mahomes show.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone that doesn't have Dolphins, Chiefs or Bills RBs

Posted Images

5 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

CEH owner checking in just to say how wrong all the Bell owners were. Not saying CEH is much better, but at least he is rosterable. Bell is nothing more than a handcuff.

I remember everyone saying this would be Bell’s backfield. Not so fast.

If you come back here looking to say "I told you so", it's too late. Bell owners have fled that country. 

23 hours ago, StephenCurryIsABaller said:

Is there any reason to hold on? I’m thinking of dropping in a 14 team league

He is a lottery ticket if CEH goes down and a handcuff.  Treat accordingly.

4 minutes ago, kp96 said:

He is a lottery ticket if CEH goes down and a handcuff.  Treat accordingly.

Uh, lottery ticket?  In what way?  The way Bell has been running, every other KC back could get knocked out and Bell still would not be worth playing.

Just now, SharkSwimmer said:

Uh, lottery ticket?  In what way?  The way Bell has been running, every other KC back could get knocked out and Bell still would not be worth playing.

Lottery ticket with a small jackpot.  He would be an RB2 though, at least, if he got all of CEH's touches plus what he's getting now.

• Like 1

Can’t believe there were people who preferred KC over Miami. He was going to clearly slide into the lead back role in Miami. Anyone who thought KC would bench their first round pick for a newcomer wasn’t thinking logically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Pretty much on everyone's "drop" list this week.

Can't do it.

Things can change and this offense is too explosive. 

He can stay on my bench as my RB5.

If you can afford to hold to him then why not. Regardless of what people are saying he hasn’t received enough volume to see if he’s washed up or not. I mean he’s had 16 carries so far lol. That’s the main problem here. There’s just isn’t enough volume to go around and not that he can’t beat out D Williams for the job if CEH were to go down. With that said I will have to drop him this week just due to bye weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From a real life stand point it makes all the sense he went to KC. He's already been paid, he wants a ring. From a fantasy standpoint Miami would have been the best landing spot for owners since Bell would be featured like he was with the Jets. Just a much better supporting cast, coach etc. As it stands we just have the best handcuff out there. I wouldn't expect much from him unless CEH royally messes up or something. Or maybe he's our garbage time hero when they're up huge and want to run out the clock. Either way he's a bench stash unless you're desperate.

Worth noting the neither running back has looked particularly great lately. Even though CEH is clearly the featured back hes only totaled 19 carries in 3 games! 19 carries in 3 games isn't exactly what you'd want from your number 1 pick. So don't drop Bell, just REALLY lower your expectations if you choose to start him.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

He's turned into the best handcuff in the league. If there's an injury and he's inserted, anyone who cut him will be kicking themselves forevermore.

Good point. Maybe, if they decide to give RBs more than 5 total carries, CEH might actually be at risk. 

36 minutes ago, Nappyroots said:

From a real life stand point it makes all the sense he went to KC. He's already been paid, he wants a ring. From a fantasy standpoint Miami would have been the best landing spot for owners since Bell would be featured like he was with the Jets. Just a much better supporting cast, coach etc. As it stands we just have the best handcuff out there. I wouldn't expect much from him unless CEH royally messes up or something. Or maybe he's our garbage time hero when they're up huge and want to run out the clock. Either way he's a bench stash unless you're desperate.

Worth noting the neither running back has looked particularly great lately. Even though CEH is clearly the featured back hes only totaled 19 carries in 3 games! 19 carries in 3 games isn't exactly what you'd want from your number 1 pick. So don't drop Bell, just REALLY lower your expectations if you choose to start him.

The thing is, Miami is a lot better than expected too! Would have been the PERFECT landing spot. But you Bell owners and your lucky stars...

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo