NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A moment of your time sir please fill out this form!

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Wow, you got some serious reading comprehension issues.

Your point was that Brady is outstanding, the greatest ever, and he could have won a super bowl with New England. I agree. 

45 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

"Tom Brady to Tampa Bay will be a disaster."

Well I wasn't calling for him to be a disaster, but certainly wasn't expecting him to win a SB either.  Yeah the defense did a lot of the heavy lifting and TB12 didn't go super saiyan and stuff the stat sheet like crazy, but that was a damn efficient performance.  I'd really like to see him go into the playoffs next year and see if he still has it in him to have an epic shootout game with Mahomes or somebody and play a 500 yard / 6 TD type of game. 

2 hours ago, sSektor said:

@SharkSwimmer My condolences on your preseason and regular season Brady takes. There's always next year!

I'll be back.  Perhaps a full offseason for opposing defenses and the return of crowd noise will slow Brady down a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I'll be back.  Perhaps a full offseason for opposing defenses and the return of crowd noise will slow Brady down a bit.

4hlyhl1pa6g61.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, sSektor said:

4hlyhl1pa6g61.jpg

When the refs want your team to win, you are most likely going to win.

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

When the refs want your team to win, you are most likely going to win.

Lol, the Chiefs were too busy pissing their pants for any of this to matter

Edited by lolcopter
On 2/8/2021 at 12:36 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

Rumor is they didn’t check for deflated footballs this year due to Covid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/8/2021 at 12:36 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

Gah this argument again? You really think Brady would be affected by crowd noise? lol, dude has played in 10 Super Bowls. And Brady will also have an off-season to practice that he didn’t get this off-season to have with a new team. Didn’t you think a 7-9 Washington team was going to beat the Bucs? Lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, killa3312 said:

Gah this argument again? You really think Brady would be affected by crowd noise? lol, dude has played in 10 Super Bowls. And Brady will also have an off-season to practice that he didn’t get this off-season to have with a new team. Didn’t you think a 7-9 Washington team was going to beat the Bucs? Lol.

Pretty sure he did run organized off-season practices last year, against the league’s advice.

2 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Pretty sure he did run organized off-season practices last year, against the league’s advice.

Eh, still not the same thing as having a full training camp. And the noise argument is still idiotic.

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, killa3312 said:

The WFT JUST about had 'em.  Played them tougher than KC, that's for sure.

• Like 1