NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lamar Jackson 2020 Outlook

I read there was a strength and conditioning coach who pretty much infected everyone in the locker room. Didn't follow any of the protocols. 

The Steelers are all crying and complaining about this. They should be happy they are getting extra rest. What a bunch of crybabies.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RG3?

I love julio, but unfortunately this isn't street fighter where he can go "yoga arms" and catch one of lamars errand passes.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

I read there was a strength and conditioning coach who pretty much infected everyone in the locker room. Didn't follow any of the protocols. 

The Steelers are all crying and complaining about this. They should be happy they are getting extra rest. What a bunch of crybabies.

They wanted the rest they were gonna get after the game. I understand the frustration, they were going to get a mini bye after the screw around they were dealt with earlier. Doesn't mean they're right, though. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, fantasymad said:

These people have lives. They have families. They made plans around playing Thanksgiving day now they have to change everything because another team can't take care of business.....like they have.

8 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

The steelers always whine

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I wonder if in two QBs leagues people are having to start Finley the Cincy back up. 

That might be Brandon Allen. Mitch Tribusky was also the other available starting QB option in my 2 QB league, for those scavenging.

58 minutes ago, AJx88x said:

That might be Brandon Allen. Mitch Tribusky was also the other available starting QB option in my 2 QB league, for those scavenging.

Thanks, I see that now. He went from practice squad to starting. I guess they didn’t like what Finley showed last week.

On 11/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, fantasymad said:

Madden curse strikes again!!!

The terd lasted longer than he should have. So much for revolutionizing the game. Just about any QB looks competent behind the quality OL they had last year. Now we see that this clown does suck at playing NFL QB.

34 minutes ago, MOPAR_man said:

Does anyone know if he can play on Monday?

He’s going to need to produce some negative results in a row before he’s cleared to play. 

He needs to quarantine for at least 10 days so there is a chance. 

If he's deemed "asymptomatic" he can play 10 days after testing positive even if he's still testing positive. So if he is asymptomatic, it's likely he plays Monday. If he develops symptoms, he won't play. 

Edited by harck
14 hours ago, harck said:

If he's deemed "asymptomatic" he can play 10 days after testing positive even if he's still testing positive. So if he is asymptomatic, it's likely he plays Monday. If he develops symptoms, he won't play. 

Exactly. After the Steelers beat the Ravens on Tuesday it is do or die time at 6-5. No way he is not playing next week. Symptoms? No symptoms lol.

But no Snead or Andrews they won't be cleared but all the RBs should be cleared in time. Weapons will be scarce. 

Edited by fantasymad