NBC Sports Edge Forums

That one is tough.  Is this the team in your sig?  If so I may take Bichette because just thinking ahead, you're gonna lose Moncada at 2b which will probably bump him to UTIL because you have Arenado at 3b.  Hopefully Torres enough games at 2b and you can slide Bo into SS.

• Like 1

I like Bichette by quite a bit.  Sacrifice a little power, for steals and position played.  Yordan might be DH only, which hurts his value.  Both have a great hit tool, so Bichette is the guy I would want as a true 5 category guy

• Like 2

Really tough call. I'd probably lean Alvarez, but the DH only tag is a tough pill to swallow. He is expected to see "some" time in the OF this year though. Projections have him gaining OF eligibility by June if that helps. 

• Like 2

I would take Alvarez. At the end of the season he mentioned that the plan was for him to play OF this year. While that might not be completely accurate, I think theres a very good chance he’ll be OF eleg. I like Bo too, but I think Alvarez could carry a team. There are not many power guys that hit for a good avg/opb

• Like 2
On 2/17/2020 at 8:04 PM, HOOTIE said:

Toss up

Really depends if you need a ss or of.

Yordan will get of eligibility this year

This. Depends on your needs. Straight up, it’s a fair offer for both involved. Need an OF, HR’s? Yordan. Need a SS? SB’s? Bo.