NBC Sports Edge Forums

Im assuming it doesn't matter what round they were drafted. This decision is harder than it looks since you already have 2 top top OFs as keepers. I’m going to go with Bo and Snell. Eloy would be a no brainer if you didn't have Acuña and Soto, but you do. I like Soroka a lot, but I see Snell’s fantasy ceiling a lot higher because of the Ks. Potential to dominate a couple of categories with him along with Degrom. 

Please help with mine.

• Like 1

In a vacuum, I like Eloy and Snell. Is a trade a possibility to consolidate the talent a bit? Regardless of who you keep your sending some valuable pieces back into the draft pool.

21 minutes ago, thebestpr21 said:

Im assuming it doesn't matter what round they were drafted. This decision is harder than it looks since you already have 2 top top OFs as keepers. I’m going to go with Bo and Snell. Eloy would be a no brainer if you didn't have Acuña and Soto, but you do. I like Soroka a lot, but I see Snell’s fantasy ceiling a lot higher because of the Ks. Potential to dominate a couple of categories with him along with Degrom. 

Please help with mine.

Good thoughts.  Yes the Acuna/Soto OF situation is in play.  Technically I'd like another SP but I can always do trades.  I have a proposal to send Snell and Eloy for Jack Flaherty in which case I go Acuna/Soto/Rendon/Marte & DeGrom/Flaherty and he would keep Eloy and Snell as his 5th and 6th keepers

11 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

In a vacuum, I like Eloy and Snell. Is a trade a possibility to consolidate the talent a bit? Regardless of who you keep your sending some valuable pieces back into the draft pool.

Yes I believe I can trade before the draft.  I am thinking of trying to get Jack Flaherty in exchange for Snell/Eloy.  If I traded it would only make sense for someone to take on someone they would in turn keep, and with only 6 keepers this year it's going to have to be one of those top names, not Gallen/Soroka, but just Eloy, Snell, maybe Severino...

4 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

Keeping for sure: Acuna, Soto, Rendon, deGrom

Last 2: Ketel Marte, Eloy, Bichette, Josh Bell, Snell, Severino, Soroka, Gallen

Marte and snell

I'm not expecting a big year from rendon

I'm keeping eloy or vlad or bell over him

I know you guys will say I'm nuts.

Rendon had a career year

Has negatives against him now

Tough hitters park

New league

Pressure of huge deal

History shows year 1 usually bleak

Stanton a example

Edited by HOOTIE
  • Like 1
On 2/20/2020 at 10:46 AM, charger_ss24 said:

I like these two options for you:

1: Acuna, Soto, Marte, DeGrom, Eloy, Bichette.

2: (If trading for Flahtery) Acuna, Soto, Flahtery, DeGrom, Marte and Bichette.

I don't see how I would drop Rendon, yeah he's 29 but I mean he was a top 10 hitter last year