NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

51 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

I guess Josh Gordon has officially demolished Christine Michael’s crown for annual  “This is going to be the year” threads, 

That was shattered years ago. But CMike did have a pretty strong hypetrain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god. This guy again.   

It finally feels like football season with Josh Gordon news.

Posted Images

I think that if Gordon is reinstated and is finally able to smoke weed again Just before gametime he will be back to his great self.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

not worth the risk still at thiz point. plus hesnot the same player and is slow

On 5/22/2020 at 11:41 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

I think that if Gordon is reinstated and is finally able to smoke weed again Just before gametime he will be back to his great self.

Flipflop much?

3156792032025997.gif

• Haha 3
On 5/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

I mean how are defenses going to stop him when he is the fourth WR after DK, Brown, and Lockett? 

9 hours ago, Gohawks said:

I mean how are defenses going to stop him when he is the fourth WR after DK, Brown, and Lockett? 

I was clearly being sarcastic... Gordons finished..

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This is becoming very similar to when I would draft Justin Blackmon hoping that he would be coming back.

At this point, he would be more beneficial as a decoy and free up DK.

1 hour ago, CooL said:

This is becoming very similar to when I would draft Justin Blackmon hoping that he would be coming back.

At this point, he would be more beneficial as a decoy and free up DK.

indeed.

In the past I've picked him up late because I play in a keeper league on the off chance the very unexpected happens, but I'm definitely out.

Even if he somehow plays all 16 (lol) I don't see him having more than 400/3 tops.

5 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

He averaged 120 yards a game with Campbell and Weeden as his starting QBs, that is a lifetime pass to be my last round pick if reinstated. 

Those guys were complete trash. Imagine what he could do with a QB like Tom Brady or Russell Wilson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Evincar said:

Those guys were complete trash. Imagine what he could do with a QB like Tom Brady or Russell Wilson.

I’ve held him in multiple dynasty leagues for his whole career, I’m not about to jump off the train now. 
He had a semi productive year + with TB12, now I just need him to get reinstated so he can send Metcalf to the bench. 

/s

• 2 months later...