Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god. This guy again.   

It finally feels like football season with Josh Gordon news.

Posted Images

He got more than two targets once in five games with Seattle last year.  He's tenuous on any given day to even be with his team instead of suspended or back in therapy. 

In 28 games since his NFL return in 2017, he's averaging a smooth 9.35 PPR points per game.  That's a tick above Danny Amendola last season.  22 of those games had HOF QB's throwing him the ball.   

2013 was 7 years ago.   Spare me the shirt off pics or workout videos- we've got nearly two full seasons of data since he dazzled the league, and many red flags.   You take him as anything more than a late round complete flyer, you've got fools gold.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BrianM said:

He got more than two targets once in five games with Seattle last year.  He's tenuous on any given day to even be with his team instead of suspended or back in therapy. 

In 28 games since his NFL return in 2017, he's averaging a smooth 9.35 PPR points per game.  That's a tick above Danny Amendola last season.  22 of those games had HOF QB's throwing him the ball.   

2013 was 7 years ago.   Spare me the shirt off pics or workout videos- we've got nearly two full seasons of data since he dazzled the league, and many red flags.   You take him as anything more than a late round complete flyer, you've got fools gold.  

4dpzla.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Those were your worst players to drop? 

I would recommend people don’t rush to get this guy. 

This is not the JG of 2013. Seems like the "JG reinstatement - let's go get him!" is an annual fantasy football news item.

But come on.  They've got Lockett and now DK.  What really are the expectations for him?

• Like 1

Lol- yep, damn all the logic in my post, it must be that i missed out on him so i'm a hater!   Wrong on both counts.  I've owned him plenty, including the 2013 beast year, it was fantastic.  He's had many chances to produce the last few years and done just ok at best for some stretches, and he has a bottomless floor.   Open your eyes

ah, the annual "will Josh Gordon be reinstated" hype is back. who cares. he will be mediocre and get suspended again anyways. But then again. this is the first year in Many that I have not drafted him late. So, this only means he will play all year and be the WR1 he is meant to be since I have no shares. eh