Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god. This guy again.   

It finally feels like football season with Josh Gordon news.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, FeastMode said:

Hearing he’ll sign with Tampa Bay....  I mean, I’m not actually hearing that, but hard to imagine someone isn’t.

Already signed with Seattle. The way DK fumbles the ball, they'll need him.

9 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

This is always my favorite thread lol. This thread needs like Gold Font. It's a special special place. Man so many ups and downs. Then poof up in smoke 

I see what you did there

AptSparklingArawana-size_restricted.gif

Edited by vercrazy
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

This is always my favorite thread lol. This thread needs like Gold Font. It's a special special place. Man so many ups and downs. Then poof up in smoke 

4k7kkh.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever happened to this dude? How come the league never made a decision or there hasn’t been at least some team updates? Did he relapse? Does he not want to play? Who would have thought Antonio Brown would make it back to the league before JG?

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, CooL said:

Whatever happened to this dude? How come the league never made a decision or there hasn’t been at least some team updates? Did he relapse? Does he not want to play? Who would have thought Antonio Brown would make it back to the league before JG?

He made some tweets recently (wanna say last Thursday) while watching a Seahawks game cheering on the team and basically implying he has no idea what the status of his reinstatement is.  I'd bet he won't be back this year to tempt people into making stupid lineup decisions only to get 1 catch for 7 yards on a 20% snap share.

...That said, he's still sitting in an un-needed IR slot for my team, at least until it's confirmed that "It" is "Not Happening" 🤞