Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god. This guy again.   

It finally feels like football season with Josh Gordon news.

Posted Images

I remember when Rotoworld Mods had to shut down this thread every other day because people were posting so many celebration gifs that it was clogging the site's bandwidth.  

There will never be another thread like the Josh Gordon 2017 Outlook thread.  It should be archived in the internet hall of fame.

1 hour ago, whatisfootball said:

Not that he would be a difference maker in fantasy but it's odd there's been no news on a timetable for a return. He'd be a improvement over Moore.

Josh Gordon would be a big improvement over many active WRs.  I hear Deshaun Watson may need a #1 WR.

18 hours ago, FFCollusion said:

There's a Twitter picture circulating today comparing Metcalf's first 27 games to Megatron's. https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1333788464408526850

I just want you all to know, that I didn't let our lord and savior down:

Odell Beckham Jr. :

187 REC

2755 Yards

25 TD

I didn't own him until he sucked so Gordon is always my guy.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, MBarbarian said:

I remember when Rotoworld Mods had to shut down this thread every other day because people were posting so many celebration gifs that it was clogging the site's bandwidth.  

There will never be another thread like the Josh Gordon 2017 Outlook thread.  It should be archived in the internet hall of fame.

While these Josh Gordon threads have been HOF worthy, the Christine Micheal threads are stuff of legend and will be hard to top. At least JG had success in his career. The CM bandwagon was built on athleticism and hype. 

Honorable mention to Bryce Brown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1