Josh Gordon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My god. This guy again.   

It finally feels like football season with Josh Gordon news.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Gonna add Flash just to have him on my roster for the championship.

Same.  Throwing him on the end of my bench just so his name can live forever in the history books.

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Josh Gordon is reportedly 238 lbs 7% body fat. What's DK? I want to see DK and Gordon have a workout competition.

Just like full grown males who have been lifting weights since they were teenagers are able to add 15-20 pounds of pure muscle in an offseason? Lol. I always chuckle when I see the BF%/offseason muscle acquisition posts. Not saying he's crazy far off from 7%, but 5-7% is freaking bodybuilder status. No athlete that needs his body to hold up under intense ware walks around at 7%. That's not feasible unless you're just sitting on the bench looking pretty. You couldn't keep up with the athletes who are properly nourishing their bodies for the job at hand.

Edited by Ffguy0087
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Just like full grown males who have been lifting weights since they were teenagers are able to add 15-20 pounds of pure muscle in an offseason? Lol. I always chuckle when I see the BF%/offseason muscle acquisition posts. Not saying he's crazy far off from 7%, but 5-7% is freaking bodybuilder status. No athlete that needs his body to hold up under intense ware walks around at 7%. That's not feasible unless you're just sitting on the bench looking pretty. You couldn't keep up with the athletes who are properly nourishing their bodies for the job at hand.

Yeah, it's like when people were having serious conversations about whether DK was 1.9% bodyfat... Like no... You'd be dead.

https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-draft-2019-dk-metcalfs-body-fat-really-19-percent-1406580

• Like 1