Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

$300, $400, $500. H2H Categories. LeagueSafe. Yahoo.


Recommended Posts

All league settings are the same with the exception of the categories. I have an 8x8 format, and a 10x10 format. I have $300, $400, and $500 buy in for each. Payouts are the same across the leagues too.

First place: five times buy in

Second place: three times buy in

Third place: two times buy in

Fourth place: one times buy in

Reg season winner: one times buy in

All money is held on league safe and 100% paid out. Every league is set for 20 teams, however, League Safe is set for 12 teams. So, the first 12 managers to pay will be in the league. All other managers will be removed. The links for each league are below. All information you need should be on the message board or in league settings. Email me if you have any questions: Tyler_Remick@yahoo.com

$300 8x8

$300 10x10 (filled)

$400 8x8

$400 10x10

$500 8x8

$500 10x10

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KingJamesQ23 said:

bump

I've been in the same league for years, but am looking for a new one (as mine likely isn't reforming). Are 8x8 and 10x10 the most common formats for most leagues?  I did 5x5 for years.

Also I'm looking at your 23rd and 24th draft leagues as being an ideal fit.  Do both leagues have mainly the same owners?

Edited by Magnus88
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deeper cats has become more popular over the last several years. I include more cats over the basic 5x5 because many of the cats in the 5x5 aren't good measures of a player's skill/value and are more or less fluke statistics. Additionally, the deeper cat league induce more in-week strategy. I really prefer them to 5x5. 

There are a few owners across all the leagues, but mostly a mix. 

Hope you decide to join. The $300 8x8 is the closest to filling at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KingJamesQ23 said:

Deeper cats has become more popular over the last several years. I include more cats over the basic 5x5 because many of the cats in the 5x5 aren't good measures of a player's skill/value and are more or less fluke statistics. Additionally, the deeper cat league induce more in-week strategy. I really prefer them to 5x5. 

There are a few owners across all the leagues, but mostly a mix. 

Hope you decide to join. The $300 8x8 is the closest to filling at the moment.

For the 400 dollar 8x8 are you open to moving the time up an hour or so?  Also since you're not wanting to include superfluous statistics have you thought about eliminating strikeouts for hitters and wins for pitchers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 12:32 AM, KingJamesQ23 said:

Deeper cats has become more popular over the last several years. I include more cats over the basic 5x5 because many of the cats in the 5x5 aren't good measures of a player's skill/value and are more or less fluke statistics. Additionally, the deeper cat league induce more in-week strategy. I really prefer them to 5x5. 

There are a few owners across all the leagues, but mostly a mix. 

Hope you decide to join. The $300 8x8 is the closest to filling at the moment.

By the way, what happens if a league I join doesn't have enough members come draft time?  Would you be open to have a slightly smaller league?  Like ten teams, rather than twelve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 9:12 PM, Magnus88 said:

By the way, what happens if a league I join doesn't have enough members come draft time?  Would you be open to have a slightly smaller league?  Like ten teams, rather than twelve.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, Magnus88 said:

For the 400 dollar 8x8 are you open to moving the time up an hour or so?  Also since you're not wanting to include superfluous statistics have you thought about eliminating strikeouts for hitters and wins for pitchers?

Sorry, not moving draft dates around. Too complicated trying to meet everyone's schedules. Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...