NBC Sports Edge Forums

Do I trade KAT & Russ for this? WHIR

I feel like you're getting a LOT of value to where even if KAT comes back you come out alright.  Westbrook has been performing at high second round value over the last month, he's been balling in their small ball system.  But Oubre is really solid (4th round on the season, 7th over the last month), Bledsoe is great (late 5th/early 6th consistently), Drummond is a wild card (as you know with helping with my inquiry) but could give you a solid return, and Gordon has been BALLING (5th round value over the last month, FIRST round value since the ASB, maybe taking out his dunk contest snub on the league).  J Rich is honestly whatever in all of this.

I guess it depends on how you feel about Drummond, maybe he's the wild card here if KAT comes back, in determining whether you make out okay if he does.  I guess it also depends on how much you're upgrading from whatever player you're dropping to acquire the extra player.

I feel like you're getting a lot of value to where if KAT doesn't come back this is absolute robbery, especially if Drummond can play better and get minutes.  If KAT does come back it might not be such a bad deal either, particularly if you feel like Gordon can keep it up.

Thanks for the help with mine.

• Like 1

Have you considered dropping Lauri, or Capela even? Stashing KAT and streaming someone like Gorgui Dieng would be preferable to giving up that much, I think Jrich is gonna get his shot to fall and beast without Simmons, same with Brodie. 

To me KAT is a “if I’m healthy I’m playing” guy so I think he does come back, but you have to weigh that against the possibility of not having him it all. I say stay, you have more than enough to win and you still have the potential of two top 50 guys coming back in Lauri and Capela.

• Like 1

the owner has tweaked his offer to booker, Bledsoe and AG for russ and KAT... any feedback ? im kinda keen for this one as im assured of a top 10-15 player back in book and adds good depth with essentially Bledsoe and AG for kat who is obviously is a bit of a sell low but my playoffs start Monday and I don't think KAT can help me that much unless I make it to the second or third round...