NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Help

Who will you have to put at 1B if you do this trade? I see that you have hafner, is he 1b elig yet? I would do it. Wright will come around in the second half. and you will be adding Lilly which he has been pitching pretty well latley.

Should I make the deal??....I'll be getting Wright and Lilly and giving up Morneau. Tell me what you think....thanks guys...

The question is, who are you going to use to replace Morneau? Who is available?

Morneau is 3 starts away from becoming 1B eligible and the Indians has said that he is going to play 1B in the interleague NL games. I'll play Duncan while that happens. Duncan at 1B and Hafner at util.

i'd do it. once hafner gets 1B, you'll free up your UT spot which allows more flexibility. otherwise you would have morneau at 1B and hafner at UT. no way you would bench either of them

You mean Hafner not morneau right? If you did then go for the trade

Yeah I agree, go for it. I dealt for Wright at the beginning of May and have been enjoying his production thus far. Morneau will be solid all year, but since you can replace him with Hafner soon, I think this trade will benefit you in the long run.

Morneau is 3 starts away from becoming 1B eligible and the Indians has said that he is going to play 1B in the interleague NL games. I'll play Duncan while that happens. Duncan at 1B and Hafner at util.

Yes, sorry.....I mean HAfner, not Morneau.

Thats why i want to do it.....it is good to have both of them on my team cause of their production, but it kind of sucks because I have no options, i have the 1B and util spot completely taken......Of course i'll be givin a huge upgrade to my 3B, i think Rolen will come around, but Wright will help me a lot.....Now, who you think i should drop??....I think Beltre will be the logic option....what do you think??....

Thats why i want to do it.....it is good to have both of them on my team cause of their production, but it kind of sucks because I have no options, i have the 1B and util spot completely taken......Of course i'll be givin a huge upgrade to my 3B, i think Rolen will come around, but Wright will help me a lot.....Now, who you think i should drop??....I think Beltre will be the logic option....what do you think??....

IMO? Get rid of Zito, he's dead to me now lol.

Wright & Lilly fror Morneau??? That other guy is silly or dumb.

I wouldn't even give you Wright for Morneau strait UP. Why would I throw in Lilly.

This is an easy trade to accept for you.

Upscope

Archived