NBC Sports Edge Forums

37 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Is Higgins still available in any leagues?

if he is you're lucky. He was gone in mine and will be gone after this week for sure. Especially after seeing Green falling off this early in the season. If mixon continues to roll and get involved in the passing game it's gonna get worse

• Like 1
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boyd trying to keep defenses pinned on Green so he continues to eat, well played.¬†ūüėā

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Crushers101 said:

Time to drop...of course as soon as we do he'll start having record breaking days....

There is no chance he starts having record breaking days lol. He looks as cooked as it gets. I think there is no way he's anywhere near 100% at the end of the day. All those injuries and basically two years of not playing football really took it's toll on him. It really is hard to not play for that long and jump right back in at 32.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Time to bail....unfortunately. I had faith and started him but there are other guys I'm going to lean on from here on out. Sucks.....

100%  

He is not the same anymore. 

Burrow has completed 93 passes in his last three games. How many of those would you expect AJ Green to have caught?  30?  25?  Try nine, and for only 66 yards.

Oakland has a fullback doing better in the passing game on Spider 2 Y Banana. 

This is pitiful. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Swinger said:

Watch the tape this year.  He does not get any separation.  Anytime a ball is thrown his direction, he leaves for the sidelines because he is hurt.  

This is the cold, hard, sad truth. Father Time is undefeated, especially when using the injury bug as weapon of choice. 

I'm in mostly 2 flex's league, and with byes it's likely he is going to be in there most weeks. The nice thing is the game script is always going to be positive and Burrow is improving with each week. Just hope the volume finally hits for atleast some passable weeks.

Edited by RepoMan
3 minutes ago, RepoMan said:

I'm in mostly 2 flex's league, and with byes it's likely he is going to be in there most weeks. The nice thing is the game script is always going to be positive and Burrow is improving with each week. Just hope the volume finally hits for atleast some passable weeks.

He's averaging over 8 targets a game...  Volume hasn't been the issue.

37 minutes ago, nn4mz said:

Riding him out for another week or two.

I cant afford to drop him and have another team pick him up, only to see him go off.

We havent seen him "go off" in 3-4 yrs. He's a drop. Higgins, boyd and mixon are what makes this offense go and they just came up with their first W. Let someone else have the same false hope

• Like 2

The blurb said he had a shoulder injury and missed some of the 2nd half? 1 catch on 5 targets is brutal efficiency, like some of his previous games. I don't watch Bengals so I don't know what's going on here but it does seem like they're still trying to get him the ball.