NBC Sports Edge Forums

Austin Ekeler 2020 Outlook

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out Austin Ekeler's insta caption..... lesssssssss' gooooo!

LFG!!!  

Posted Images

Glazer's a dope. I can't remember what it was but I think he totally blew something earlier in the year in pregame. If you make any line-up changes based on that guy you're a fool. I'd bet Ekeler will get lots of touches and go off.

31 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Herbert wasn't checking down that much today and it cost the Ekeler owners.

[...]

Ekeler was a bit of a disappointment today, in part because like you said, Herbert wasn't interested in checking down.

But if this is Ekeler's floor... 9.9 points in 0.5 PPR, then its not so bad. Hopefully we all can get by this week with a mediocre Ekeler performance.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I definitely hoped for more from him in this soft matchup - but I'll take the ~12 PPR points. He didn't look like he was bothered by the injury, just wasn't nearly as involved in the passing game as we've seen the last couple times out.

Same. I don't agree with the Rotoworld blurb.

It seemed clear that the Raiders made stopping the run a priority, and Ekeler was still able to rip one off in the 4th for a big gain.

If you can survive until W16, I think hes a fine play. Should be able to rest up during the mini bye too.

44 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I definitely hoped for more from him in this soft matchup - but I'll take the ~12 PPR points. He didn't look like he was bothered by the injury, just wasn't nearly as involved in the passing game as we've seen the last couple times out.

11 PPR points won't get it done in the playoffs at of your likely RB2 spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

11 PPR points won't get it done in the playoffs at of your likely RB2 spot.

Depends on the makeup of the rest of your team. If your team can't survive a mediocre performance from 1 player, you probably have bigger problems than Ekeler's performance today.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, rasrar said:

Depends on the makeup of the rest of your team. If your team can't survive a mediocre performance from 1 player, you probably have bigger problems than Ekeler's performance today.

This. Ek is my 2nd flex. In a 10 teamer, so I'm fine with the output. Studs are studs because they give you a reliable floor, not because they always hit their ceiling. And as mentioned, if you can't survive a floor game from one of your studs then your problems are likely bigger than Austin Ekeler.