NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Please help me pick keepers WHIR

KingJoffrey

I got lucky last year with a few draft choices, Bellinger and Tatis Jr.

Now I must keep 4:

G Cole

Bellinger

Tatis Jr

Story 

Lindor

Bryant

Worried if I let Tatis go he will turn into a franchise player for someone.  But was thinking to keep him Cole Bellinger and Lindor.  

How do I drop Story?

Bryant is the worst there, Bellinger second worst. His current value is based on his .400 BABIP in the first half last season, he batted .260 in the second half once his BABIP normalized. I don’t like Story outside Coors and he’s going to get traded before next season ends. Cole, Lindor, Tatis are locks. After that, in your case I’d probably take Bellinger since otherwise you’re keeping 3 shortstops.

• Haha 1

I don't see how either of them sneak into the conversation.  All of the aforementioned players are double digit power and steals which is like gold in fantasy.  Hiura could provide something similar, but I don't see him doing it as well as any of the others you'd keep.  Yordan is great for average and HR but won't get you many SB's.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Thenewwildone8 said:

Bryant is the worst there, Bellinger second worst. His current value is based on his .400 BABIP in the first half last season, he batted .260 in the second half once his BABIP normalized. I don’t like Story outside Coors and he’s going to get traded before next season ends. Cole, Lindor, Tatis are locks. After that, in your case I’d probably take Bellinger since otherwise you’re keeping 3 shortstops.

isn’t a part of Tatis value being evaluated after his .400 BABIP last season. Also only stole 4 bases in 36 games after doing 12 in 48 earlier in the season. 

I keep Bellinger, Story, Cole, and Lindor.