NBC Sports Edge Forums

Melvin Gordon 2020 Outlook

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok...I think I've got it now.  If I did everything right, you should see a pic of a dinosaur serving a whiskey to a dwarf.  

Good points.  I've done some work on this after reading your post.   And by my calculations, assuming they have the same calf size, Gordon is standing about 30 feet behind Mixon and is actually about

Honestly those are some sickass shorts 

• 2 weeks later...

How we feeling about Gordon in championship week? This guy is consistently ranked in the high teens for RBs yet I never feel good about rolling him out there. He's popped a couple times lately but still seems very TD dependent, with the ongoing 50/50 split with Lindsey. This offense is still crappy AF although matchup against the Chargers is decent I suppose. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

I didn't post much this week as I was in deep meditation trying to make good lineup calls for the week (it didn't work) but one call I would have made and would have been dead wrong on was that Gordon would have smashed this week.  No Lindsay, playing his former team, decent matchup, etc.  I would have expected a floor of 80 yards and 3 catches and if I made projections I'd have projected him for a line like 90 yards rushing, 40 receiving, 5 catches, 1.2 TDs or something (PPR points: 25.2).  But what happened?  Gordon didn't get a single target (!!!) and was vultured at the goal line by Lock.  

Denver has been downright bizarre with the way it has used its RBs this season.