NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Melvin Gordon 2020 Outlook

The G Man

6 minutes ago, rigadoog said:

Lock expected back next week.

As far as trade value, if I could get MGIII for something like David and Diontae Johnson, I would be ecstatic. He seems to be a very steady, if not exciting RB2 this year.

When Lindsay is back Gordon value PLUMMETS.

-Gordon Owner

It looks like they upped it from two-game to three-game in the current CBA.

The new deal also increases the punishment for DUI to a three-game suspension.

Suspended players now will be permitted to be at the team facility during the second half of their suspension period.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28901832/nfl-cba-approved-players-get-new-deal-how-expanded-playoffs-schedule-work

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

Will this impact his availability?

Three-game suspension per CBA. But he might not be suspended for months. So, his availability is unclear pending the resolution of the case. He could probably play out the season.

Edited by FitzMagic

14 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

Just for reference- Kareem Jackson arrested for DUI on September 19 last year and was suspended week 16 and 17. As fantasy owners, we should be fine this season.

I'm guessing that Gordon will only miss a couple of games tops for the DUI.  The "experts" are saying 2 or 3 but it's most likely going to be 2.

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Three-game suspension per CBA. But he might not be suspended for months. So, his availability is unclear pending the resolution of the case. He could probably play out the season.

The team will probably take action ahead of the NFL

Edited by Cdub2k