NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonta Freeman 2020 Outlook

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, amazing how every veteran who lingers out there takes less money for a better opportunity, per their agent.  That's so weird

I mean, I think he'll amount to nothing more than maybe an RB3. But it's been like 5 days of him on the team and they were heavy underdogs. He's a hold if you picked him up (for now). 

Ya fella, I remember how long it took Drake to learn Arizona's playbook... took him weeks before he was any good  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

I can’t disclose my sources close to the team or I could be fired. But that’s the word on the streets...

What did Freeman do to you? Or are you just salty over an outbid waiver claim? Spending an awful lot of time bashing him with zero useful input.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deke said:

What did Freeman do to you? Or are you just salty over an outbid waiver claim? Spending an awful lot of time bashing him with zero useful input.

Like I said. I could be fired.

Personally I like the guy. But Atlanta let him walk for a washed Gurley. Think about that. If he does well good for him. Just don’t expect Devonta Freeman 2015-2016...

have reasonable expectations. Like 8-20

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

It's about touches man. 

But yeah, I'm also not starting him this week because I also am skeptical of the touch count. 

Yeah 4 days with the team, you can't expect him to get many touches.  I think next week we'll know more, this week we won't know much even after the game unless he does something exceptional.

• Like 1